Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2951997 on Dec 11, 2010

Excellent product, I use after-shave and is great, leaves skin very clean, smooth, smooth, absorbs quickly and smells great. 10 + product

#1 staple

Posted by Reviewer2684722 on Aug 22, 2016

I only can find this on iHerb, my # 1 staple after I wash my face.

nice

Posted by 5194624987196973077 on Jun 26, 2016

nice , simple , fresh

Great scent

Posted by Reviewer3091175 on Sep 26, 2010

Fantastic product. Great scent.

MAGNÍFICO PRODUCTO

Posted by Reviewer2866514 on May 11, 2010

Lo uso después del afeitado y te deja la piel en perfecto estado.

lemon

Posted by 4630411760000899361 on Oct 10, 2013

Smell of lemon is not my style, and thinking of original ver. It give me emore itching feeling.

Maravilloso

Posted by perlica84 on Oct 18, 2014

Un tonico facial que me ha gustado mucho. No reseca ni irrita nada, deja la piel limpita, fresca, agradable, y lo mejor, es que no deja esa sensacion pegajosa como hace algunos tonicos faciales. Lo recomiendo!

Good soft toner

Posted by 4885279618812576556 on Feb 21, 2015

No side effects or whatever after using it . It makes your skin softer , I feel . I add some tea tree oil to it to combat acne . Its great toner for all skin types.

Buen tonico!

Posted by AlbaDP on Nov 10, 2014

Es mi segundo tónico de esta marca. El primero que probé fue el de rosas y tengo que decir que me gusta más que este. Aún así, este también me gusta mucho, refresca y limpia bien la cara y en definitiva es muy buen tónico:)

Lemon Fresh Scent that is worth the buy for oily/acne prone skin

Posted by 5185803045346012012 on May 30, 2015

I <3 this product. It worked great with reducing the oil on my face and even lightened my skin a bit. I did not really break out with this product. This product surprisingly helped out the redness on my chin and even lightened the darker. The only thing I did not like about this product is the Alcohol (10% Grain). I really wish Thayers would have made this formula alcohol free because I would purchase this continuously. I have tried several of thayers products and I can say this Astringent helped out with my acne, oil, and even reduced some of the redness. If it were alcohol free I would give this product 5 stars. If you love the smell of lemon and want an organic/all natural approach to an astringent then you wont find a better product but thayers lemon witch hazel with aloe vera. If you have wrinkles or fine lines on your face or neck area I would highly suggest using one of thayers alcohol free toners instead of this as the grain alcohol might make them worse over time. I use this on my T-Zone area and use an alcohol free toner for my chin area and neck. I stopped using it on my chin because the toner while for a time helped reduce the redness didnt fully take care of it and I believe that is in part to the alcohol content. PLEASE use a moisturizer after this as it is VERY DRYING!