It could be the perfect toner but alcohol ruined it all

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

I didn´t realize it contains alcohol so when I tried for the first time (and also last) I was really disappointed by it. Drying and alcoholy scent.

Thayers Peach Witch Hazel

Posted by Reviewer2549188 on Nov 10, 2008

Thayers is a brand I have been using for a few years. They make quality natural products. iHerb offers these gems at a great price. iHerb also delivers super fast. Thank you! A+++++++++++

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2378525 on Jan 20, 2011

excellent! :-)

알콜함유량 떄문에 조금 따깜 거려요

Posted by Reviewer1532012 on Jan 28, 2011

복숭아 향이 많이 강해요. 전 괜찮은데, 어떤분들은 너무 강해서 인공..스러운 화학처리가 된 냄새가 난다고 하시기도 하네요. 가격도 너무 착하고!!! 전 잘쓰고 있습니다

WOW...

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Dec 18, 2010

I was aprehensive about this formula because I've been using the Lavender for months now and love it. Lavender was out of stock this time so I went with this new one. I love peach, so thought I'd try it. It's AMAZING. I have very sensitive skin and thought since this has alcohol it might be too strong. It wasn't; it's great and gives my skin the 'citrus' glow. LOVE IT!!!!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1985130 on Dec 28, 2010

Using this on my face and body as well. This makes my skin smooth, healthy and even shiny! I love the smell too. Get Thayers products again!

good scent

Posted by Reviewer1762130 on Jan 03, 2011

good scent

Lovely scent.

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Jan 24, 2012

Nice toner - would get again.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2258535 on Jul 05, 2011

An excellent product, use it right after shaving, leaves skin irritation free and smooth with a very nice peach scent! Please have more stock of all Tahyers Witch HAzel Astringent and Toners!!

Wonderful All Around Skin Care Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2712591 on Feb 06, 2012

I have been using witch hazel for quite a while as a skin soother after I shave, and I can tell you that Thayers is the best! It has so many uses and just works wonders on your skin with no irritation. The lightly scented Thayers also makes it a pleasure to use over the drugstore brands which smell terrible.