manufacturing date is unknown....

Posted by 4673163077895470371 on Mar 23, 2014

iherb staff claim first claimed that even the product was manufactured more than 10 years ago, it still could be used. After that, they claimed that there was no products in their warehouse were more than 4 years. They ignore me after the last email sent. This is lousy and ironic customer service. iherb is irresponsible. I will not buy from iherb again!

Never buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on May 19, 2014

Here's my very honest review. I bought both rose and lavender scented toners by Thayer's. I smelled them and decided NOT to apply them on my skin. Because they do not smell like authentic roses and lavenders. My friend is an aromatherapist. She also agrees that real roses and lavenders can not smell like these. I re learned that just because major numbers of people love it does not always mean it's for me too. I'm disappointed with myself that I bought this.

Sounded good but my skin was too breakout-prone for this

Posted by Reviewer1353961 on Apr 24, 2013

Given how inexpensive this product is, and how the ingredient list makes it sound like the simple, gentle and effective product for my very sensitive and breakout-prone skin, I really wanted this to work. Well, a couple of days after I started using it, I was starting to see a few bumps breaking out from my chin, my forehead, and even my cheeks. That was unusual, because I typically only get a couple of hormonal zits at my t-zone around that time of the month. At first I thought it must be the new supplement I was taking for my health, but after checking some of the reviews on another popular review website where users mention the same issues, I suppose I must stop using this wonderful toner immediately, before my face breaks out further into cysts! Too bad I am not like the overwhelming majority of the reviewers here who could benefit from the product. In fact, out of all the skincare that I have ordered from iHerb, this is the only one that I am so disappointed with!

disappointing - its sticky!

Posted by 565eqe on Nov 03, 2011

read all the rave reviews here and bought it. but i'm disappointed. doesnt seem to do anything except add stickiness to my face :s

Not too good

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Not too agreeable with sensitive skin. Broke out in rashes

Me provocó alergia!

Posted by 4710730494620344742 on Jul 24, 2013

Tenia puestas grandes expectativas en este producto dadas las maravillas que leia en los blogs.....a mi me ha funcionado fatal, me ha provocado una especie de reaccion alergica, me salieron rojeces y la piel me ardía...quizás sea que soy alergica a algun componente. Por lo demas el envase retro me gusta mucho y tambien el aroma a rosas...una pena.

Review of Thayer's toner

Posted by Reviewer2949269 on Nov 25, 2011

Do not buy!! Smells like a rosebush so unhappy with the smell could not use

not for my skin!

Posted by absoluteblisss on Apr 24, 2013

I've got really oily and acne prone skin and this toner only makes it more oily! Don't really like the sticky feel it leaves on my skin. Think it would suit someone with really dry skin! But i love the rose fragrance.

The cap of the bottle is too thin

Posted by Reviewer3063951 on Oct 16, 2011

When the toner arrived, the cap of it was broken. A more durable cap is more desirable. It is quite thin.

Mauvais produit

Posted by 5600143592063960812 on Feb 27, 2014

Ca m'a donné plein de boutons sur la visage après quelques jours d'application. Et l'odeur pas terrible, dommage.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »