Calming, and heady scent

Posted by thiviya on Sep 16, 2012

This is the first time I've tried a non-alcohol witch hazel toner. It feels like rosewater and I don't feel extremely astringent after using it. It does keep oil off of my face for a fair while though. The scent is a heady rose one which smells lovely, but can put off those who dislike rose scents. Overall a decent toner and a pleasure to use. The quantity is so high I'm sure this will last me about 6 months. The best thing about it is the nozzle, which streams out the toner right onto my cotton pad without leakage or dribbling. I'm looking forward to trying their Lemon one!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Mar 21, 2011

I have really dry skin, and this made my skin feel so soft and supple! I love it!

Just as Xpected

Posted by Reviewer1402411 on Jan 17, 2008

I read a forum that said this product was a very good facial toner and I couldn't agree more. After i shave, a cold water rinse followed by Thayers Rose Witch Hazel w/ A.V. or Lavender or a mix of the two makes my skin feel fresh and new. You can use this as an after shave. the scent is pleasant but it doesn't linger. Use this instead of water when you mix your powered clay for a facial. WoW, try it, your face will feel like Buttah' .

Thayers toner is a keeper

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

Even though I feel like toner doesn't do the biggest difference on my skin, I still feel like this is one of the most pleasant ones I have used. It comes in a huge, cute bottle and lasts for a really long time. The pleasant rose smell is just strong enough so that you can smell it, but it doesn't linger on your skin or irritate. The toner calms the skin nice after cleansing and prepares the face for moisturiser. It's a keeper, and I'm waiting for the peach one right now since I want to try more of Thayers wonderful toners.

Great value+scent.

Posted by 5252579039915957037 on May 07, 2015

Good value.

부담없이 쓰기 좋아요-

Posted by 5662169848231620356 on Aug 20, 2015

화장실에 놓고 샤워하고 나오거나 세수하고 나올때 빌리프 뉴메로10 처럼 그냥 바로 바르고 나오기 좋은거같아요~ 가격 부담도 없어서 펑펑쓸수있어 좋네요-

4/5 nice scent, does the job

Posted by obscure on Mar 23, 2015

This product really surprised me I was ready for it to be rubbish but it's working quite well! I use it on a cotton ball and I gently wipe over my face after cleansing. It removes any excess dirt or makeup the cleanser didn't completely remove. I also enjoy the rose scent and found that it does refresh my skin and put a small amount of moisture back into it. Previous to this I was using the Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2, and I'd say this product does a fractionally lesser job than the Clinique product but overall on price comparison I'm more than satisfied with this product and would certainly consider re-purchasing.

Rose witch hazel skin toner

Posted by Reviewer2402111 on Oct 06, 2015

Usually I make my own rose or lavender toner...but thought I would try this for a change & found it to be quite nice....the rose smell is very faint. Very gentle on the skin no burning sensation as you can get with some skin toners.

update: love the product hate the new bottle!!!

Posted by 5484287812048689312 on Jun 15, 2016

The new bottle sucks it can't be closed at all!! But that aside. I can't believe how gentle yet effective this toner is! I've been using it for a week now and I can gladly report that it doesn't leave the skin dry or sticky at all(I have oily acne prone skin).Since day one I could see and feel a difference in the texture of my skin. I also love the smell. I think this will be a staple in my regimen from here on.

smells lovely!

Posted by 5541566631991638026 on May 26, 2016

Also skin feels fresh and soft after using it! Adding to that it did clean my face even though I've washed it and used a makeup remover.