Calming, and heady scent

Posted by thiviya on Sep 16, 2012

This is the first time I've tried a non-alcohol witch hazel toner. It feels like rosewater and I don't feel extremely astringent after using it. It does keep oil off of my face for a fair while though. The scent is a heady rose one which smells lovely, but can put off those who dislike rose scents. Overall a decent toner and a pleasure to use. The quantity is so high I'm sure this will last me about 6 months. The best thing about it is the nozzle, which streams out the toner right onto my cotton pad without leakage or dribbling. I'm looking forward to trying their Lemon one!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Mar 21, 2011

I have really dry skin, and this made my skin feel so soft and supple! I love it!

부담없이 쓰기 좋아요-

Posted by 5662169848231620356 on Aug 20, 2015

화장실에 놓고 샤워하고 나오거나 세수하고 나올때 빌리프 뉴메로10 처럼 그냥 바로 바르고 나오기 좋은거같아요~ 가격 부담도 없어서 펑펑쓸수있어 좋네요-

Just as Xpected

Posted by Reviewer1402411 on Jan 17, 2008

I read a forum that said this product was a very good facial toner and I couldn't agree more. After i shave, a cold water rinse followed by Thayers Rose Witch Hazel w/ A.V. or Lavender or a mix of the two makes my skin feel fresh and new. You can use this as an after shave. the scent is pleasant but it doesn't linger. Use this instead of water when you mix your powered clay for a facial. WoW, try it, your face will feel like Buttah' .

Thayers toner is a keeper

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

Even though I feel like toner doesn't do the biggest difference on my skin, I still feel like this is one of the most pleasant ones I have used. It comes in a huge, cute bottle and lasts for a really long time. The pleasant rose smell is just strong enough so that you can smell it, but it doesn't linger on your skin or irritate. The toner calms the skin nice after cleansing and prepares the face for moisturiser. It's a keeper, and I'm waiting for the peach one right now since I want to try more of Thayers wonderful toners.

Good toner

Posted by 4619221757006210410 on Dec 16, 2013

This is the first toner that I have ever used on a regular basis. From all of the amazing reviews, I guess I was expecting a little too much. It does refresh the skin and has an amazing light rose scent, but I did not see any significant changes in pore size or oil production. Will continue to use and would recommend it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2869247 on Jun 29, 2011

good

Great toner

Posted by currency on Aug 14, 2015

This product smells like roses! It really does. It smells like a fainter version of rose essential oil. It's very light on the skin and is moisturizing due to the glycerin content. When the weather is a little humid I don't even have to use moisturizer after using this. It's very light, has a liquid consistency, isn't sticky/tacky and not greasy at all. Sadly I had to stop using it cause I feel like it wasn't helping my skin issues. It's a great product if your skin is clear or if you don't have too much going on and you want to go all natural, but it was making my dermatitis itchier than usual. I'll probably use this again once my skin condition clears up.

smells lovely!

Posted by 5541566631991638026 on May 26, 2016

Also skin feels fresh and soft after using it! Adding to that it did clean my face even though I've washed it and used a makeup remover.

Rose witch hazel skin toner

Posted by Reviewer2402111 on Oct 06, 2015

Usually I make my own rose or lavender toner...but thought I would try this for a change & found it to be quite nice....the rose smell is very faint. Very gentle on the skin no burning sensation as you can get with some skin toners.