Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Calming, and heady scent

Posted by thiviya on Sep 16, 2012

This is the first time I've tried a non-alcohol witch hazel toner. It feels like rosewater and I don't feel extremely astringent after using it. It does keep oil off of my face for a fair while though. The scent is a heady rose one which smells lovely, but can put off those who dislike rose scents. Overall a decent toner and a pleasure to use. The quantity is so high I'm sure this will last me about 6 months. The best thing about it is the nozzle, which streams out the toner right onto my cotton pad without leakage or dribbling. I'm looking forward to trying their Lemon one!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 From Texas on Mar 21, 2011

I have really dry skin, and this made my skin feel so soft and supple! I love it!

Good toner

Posted by 4806285367654092514 on Oct 04, 2013

i like the fresh feeling on my face after this toner, but it has for one issue - i feel little bit sticky on my skin. I like a lot lite smell of rose from this toner.

Just as Xpected

Posted by Reviewer1402411 From Oklahoma on Jan 17, 2008

I read a forum that said this product was a very good facial toner and I couldn't agree more. After i shave, a cold water rinse followed by Thayers Rose Witch Hazel w/ A.V. or Lavender or a mix of the two makes my skin feel fresh and new. You can use this as an after shave. the scent is pleasant but it doesn't linger. Use this instead of water when you mix your powered clay for a facial. WoW, try it, your face will feel like Buttah' .

Good toner

Posted by 4619221757006210410 on Dec 16, 2013

This is the first toner that I have ever used on a regular basis. From all of the amazing reviews, I guess I was expecting a little too much. It does refresh the skin and has an amazing light rose scent, but I did not see any significant changes in pore size or oil production. Will continue to use and would recommend it.