Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Calming, and heady scent

Posted by thiviya on Sep 16, 2012

This is the first time I've tried a non-alcohol witch hazel toner. It feels like rosewater and I don't feel extremely astringent after using it. It does keep oil off of my face for a fair while though. The scent is a heady rose one which smells lovely, but can put off those who dislike rose scents. Overall a decent toner and a pleasure to use. The quantity is so high I'm sure this will last me about 6 months. The best thing about it is the nozzle, which streams out the toner right onto my cotton pad without leakage or dribbling. I'm looking forward to trying their Lemon one!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Mar 21, 2011

I have really dry skin, and this made my skin feel so soft and supple! I love it!

Thayers toner is a keeper

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

Even though I feel like toner doesn't do the biggest difference on my skin, I still feel like this is one of the most pleasant ones I have used. It comes in a huge, cute bottle and lasts for a really long time. The pleasant rose smell is just strong enough so that you can smell it, but it doesn't linger on your skin or irritate. The toner calms the skin nice after cleansing and prepares the face for moisturiser. It's a keeper, and I'm waiting for the peach one right now since I want to try more of Thayers wonderful toners.

Good toner

Posted by 4806285367654092514 on Oct 04, 2013

i like the fresh feeling on my face after this toner, but it has for one issue - i feel little bit sticky on my skin. I like a lot lite smell of rose from this toner.

really nice

Posted by 4955328445598644446 on Jun 10, 2014

I've only been using it a couple of weeks and in combination with a few other things so I'm not sure how much credit to give to this particular product. my skin has improved, my pores are smaller & that's what I was hoping would happen from buying this, I'd buy it again.