Surprisingly better than the rose one.

Posted by Reviewer2081675 on Feb 22, 2012

After using the rose water one for so long I gave this one a try just because the rose one was oos at the moment. I have to say that I liked this one much more. Moistens my skin more & longer than the rose one with the same cleansing action. I'll be buying the lavender one again. Z fom PR

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on Aug 02, 2013

better than rose toner for my skin

This toner is amazing..

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Oct 12, 2009

I have the most sensitive skin in the world. I haven't been able to find anything that won't break me out. I thought I would try this after reading the reviews. Awesome! No breakouts and the dry, flakiness is gone. I don't even need moisturizer. My skin has this glow I've never had before- clean, balanced skin. Get this toner!

GREAT FOR AFTER YOU SHAVE (MEN AND WOMEN)

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Mar 08, 2011

I found that Thayer's Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel works wonders for my skin after I shave. My girlfriend also uses after shaves he bikini area and really Loves It! No razor bumps, no ingrown hairs, etc.

Has something changed? Chemical fragrance?

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Apr 30, 2014

I love the Thayers toners like everyone else, but my last bottle of Lavender is affecting my skin strangely. Has the formula changed in some subtle way??? I find that if my skin is at all sensitive this stuff really tingles, even stings. It actually irritates! The Rose and Natural in my cupboard, which have identical formulae barring the scent, are fine and don't do this at all. I have no allergy to Lavender and find real Lavender very soothing, so I do wonder if Thayers have added something less than entirely natural fragrance-wise. It does smell very strong and not quite natural. It's strange because real Lavender is a potent and pleasant scent, so I can't imagine why anyone would want to add a chemical analogue, if that's what they've done. Does anyone know?

Smells like old lady

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Sep 28, 2010

I was expecting a true herbal lavender smell, but I believe that possibly the aloe makes it smell quite like a mixed floral. REally don't like it. I love herbal smells, but I don't like old-fashioned 80 year old lady perfume smells.

I love Thayers no alcohol free

Posted by Reviewer2254331 on Sep 01, 2008

It is a great facial toner, I use it day and night, and is a soothing refresher during the days you don't wear makeup. The lavender enhances the quality with it's nice scent and it is healing also.

Great, BUT does NOT smell like lavender

Posted by ALangemeyer on Apr 06, 2014

I'm a big fan of the Thayers Witch Hazels. At first I was underwhelmed by the lack of results, but I decided to try out a new method of application to see if it would make a difference. I transferred some product into a small spray bottle, and by spritzing it on my face (vs. using a cotton pad - which also wastes a lot of product) I found it to have great gentle toning and soothing properties. My sensitive skin can be on the irritated and red side after cleansing or showering and this really helps speed up the calming period and improve skin tone. My ONLY complaint is that it does NOT smell like Lavender! This smells like some cheap generic floral soap you'd find in a public bathroom - I wish I was joking. It doesn't linger for long, but considering my spritzing method extends the life of this product to last over 6 months, it sucks to deal with the disappointing smell for so long.

goooooooood

Posted by 5151905124605609834 on Oct 07, 2014

goooooooood

amazing quality for a cheap price

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Mar 16, 2011

huge size, good quality have been using in the mornings and afternoons and can see the change... can soak my cotton pad fully as it's huge! smells good but would like to try no scent version next time. It's a great unisex toner...