Thayers, Witch Hazel, Alcohol-Free Toner, Lavender, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Surprisingly better than the rose one.

Posted by Reviewer2081675 on Feb 22, 2012

After using the rose water one for so long I gave this one a try just because the rose one was oos at the moment. I have to say that I liked this one much more. Moistens my skin more & longer than the rose one with the same cleansing action. I'll be buying the lavender one again. Z fom PR

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on Aug 02, 2013

better than rose toner for my skin

This toner is amazing..

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Oct 12, 2009

I have the most sensitive skin in the world. I haven't been able to find anything that won't break me out. I thought I would try this after reading the reviews. Awesome! No breakouts and the dry, flakiness is gone. I don't even need moisturizer. My skin has this glow I've never had before- clean, balanced skin. Get this toner!

GREAT FOR AFTER YOU SHAVE (MEN AND WOMEN)

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Mar 08, 2011

I found that Thayer's Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel works wonders for my skin after I shave. My girlfriend also uses after shaves he bikini area and really Loves It! No razor bumps, no ingrown hairs, etc.

Has something changed? Chemical fragrance?

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Apr 30, 2014

I love the Thayers toners like everyone else, but my last bottle of Lavender is affecting my skin strangely. Has the formula changed in some subtle way??? I find that if my skin is at all sensitive this stuff really tingles, even stings. It actually irritates! The Rose and Natural in my cupboard, which have identical formulae barring the scent, are fine and don't do this at all. I have no allergy to Lavender and find real Lavender very soothing, so I do wonder if Thayers have added something less than entirely natural fragrance-wise. It does smell very strong and not quite natural. It's strange because real Lavender is a potent and pleasant scent, so I can't imagine why anyone would want to add a chemical analogue, if that's what they've done. Does anyone know?