Best product i have ever tried

Posted by 5469923844116691687 on Aug 04, 2014

Makes the hair light and soft. Im blond with more waves then curls, it makes my hair thick and beautiful. My husband has straigt hair but with this product it becomes wavey. My sisters has blond, very curly hair, and her hair looks so healthy with this. So it works on lot of hairtypes.

Finallyyyyy.........

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jan 12, 2014

I found the natural & less chemical curl cream that truly works for my hair. I have a long, dry, thick curly hair (2c) and this cream defined and moisterized my curls. It does makes my curls looks healthy and less frizzy. This cream is not so thick, not oily at all and you only need to use a little. This can last for at least 3 to 4 months for my long hair. I am very pleased with this hair cream. Very happy. Gonna get the large one when this finished. :D

The best solution for my curls

Posted by 5614890264173049104 on Nov 14, 2013

I love this product. With a small amount so wonderfully defines my curls. Will my partner for long. I definitely recommend it.

Nice and Easy

Posted by Reviewer1068381 on Aug 31, 2013

I like how this product makes my curls look. You just need a little. It goes a long way.

Was disappointed

Posted by 5507436119886401519 on Feb 11, 2015

I was very excited about trying this product, as the reviews were amazing. It didn't work very well for my 2b/c hair, unfortunately, but it's easy to work with and smells divinely.

Best for curls

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Mar 19, 2014

You just need a little and let beautiful curls.

No está mal

Posted by Encarna on Mar 09, 2015

Tiene muy buenas reseñas, pero no me termina de convencer. Me da la sensación de que me ensucia el pelo. He pedido el de kirly kurly y ya veremos.

i really wanted to like this product, but....

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on May 26, 2015

its just not that moisturizing for my 4a hair. i've tried to use it on dripping wet hair (took forever to dry). it made my hair very defined and slightly elongated, With a bit less shrinkage than for example kinky curly curling cream. i tried it for twist outs, With Giovanni leave-in Direct underneath and an oil on top. still not that moisturizing. i really really wanted to like it, as ive heard great Things about the brand, but, alas its just not moisturizing enough. am guessing it will be Perfect for anyone With curly hair,but less dry than my own hair.

Super strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2368009 on May 11, 2015

I have curly hair and am always looking for new products to try that will enhance my curls. I had high hopes for this, mostly based on reviews, but boy...what a smell! It is STRONG and stung the back of my throat. And the smell lasts and lasts and lasts. The product also seemed to make my hair crusty, kind of giving it a "wet" look. Because of the cost, I kept this around way too long and would try just a little bit here and there to see if maybe I could make it work for me and if maybe I could acclimate to the smell. Finally, I threw it out, and felt pretty bummed at the money I'd spent but liberated because I didn't have to look at this in my bathroom anymore. If you like that sort of wet look and you like to smell really perfumy, this might be for you. I wish either iHerb or Jane Carter would offer a sample or would take back products that didn't work for us. This was an expensive gamble, and I lost.

Smell too strong

Posted by 5191626644215194857 on Mar 12, 2016

It is not suitable to me. It is not enough to make my hair curl. And, it is very sticky. Sensitive to my nose and windpipe.