Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

The Jane Carter Solution, Nourish & Shine, 4 oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love, Love, Love!

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

This stuff is good! I found it on accident while searching for hair products on here. I bought it on a whim. Its priced high but worth it and a little goes a log way. For those with natural hair, it has been a good conditioner and good for wet & go styles. Thanks from Korea!

Très bon produit

Posted by 5696084971609765490 on Aug 05, 2014

Pour ceux qui n'aiment pas l'odeur du karité, qui en ont marre d'attendre 5 minutes que le beurre fonde entre leurs mains, qui ont les cheveux frisés, crépus, très secs, affamés ;) ! Ce beurre fond instantanément, a une délicieuse odeur et nourris profondément, JUSTE....UTILISER AVEC PARCIMONIE !!! c'est lourd, il ne faut donc pas en abuser.

Still trying

Posted by 5710811262501750350 on Jul 21, 2013

Didn't quite like the way my hair felt, though it did feel softer after washing it

The best product

Posted by 4931626933180988650 on Aug 12, 2013

Jean Carter Solution, Nourish & Shine, is the best product in the market for those people who have dry hair and skin, I use it on both my hair and my skin and I look alive with a glow.I recomend you try this product. I've tried a lot of other products, and I have to keep coming back to this one. I love it and it smells nice too. Lois B. N.C.

Use accordingly

Posted by 4616267429206598376 on Nov 05, 2014

Bought this on iherb twice. After conditioning, I use it sparingly on my ends and it holds my curls all day. Great for my curly hair but it weighed down my best friend's straight hair. She opted for another lighter product from this line and she loved it too. Either way, we are both big fans of jane carter solutions!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »