July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

The Jane Carter Solution, Nourish & Shine, 4 oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love, Love, Love!

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

This stuff is good! I found it on accident while searching for hair products on here. I bought it on a whim. Its priced high but worth it and a little goes a log way. For those with natural hair, it has been a good conditioner and good for wet & go styles. Thanks from Korea!

Still trying

Posted by 5710811262501750350 on Jul 21, 2013

Didn't quite like the way my hair felt, though it did feel softer after washing it

The best product

Posted by 4931626933180988650 on Aug 12, 2013

Jean Carter Solution, Nourish & Shine, is the best product in the market for those people who have dry hair and skin, I use it on both my hair and my skin and I look alive with a glow.I recomend you try this product. I've tried a lot of other products, and I have to keep coming back to this one. I love it and it smells nice too. Lois B. N.C.

Great product

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Apr 14, 2014

It smells nice ,, I use it for hair ends .. I will buy this product again and I recommend it to everybody

Super

Posted by 5111743985629192638 on Jun 28, 2014

Love this stuff. It smells great, it does what it sais; nourish and shine. Great stuff!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »