Love, Love, Love!

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

This stuff is good! I found it on accident while searching for hair products on here. I bought it on a whim. Its priced high but worth it and a little goes a log way. For those with natural hair, it has been a good conditioner and good for wet & go styles. Thanks from Korea!

Use accordingly

Posted by 4616267429206598376 on Nov 05, 2014

Bought this on iherb twice. After conditioning, I use it sparingly on my ends and it holds my curls all day. Great for my curly hair but it weighed down my best friend's straight hair. She opted for another lighter product from this line and she loved it too. Either way, we are both big fans of jane carter solutions!

The best product

Posted by 4931626933180988650 on Aug 12, 2013

Jean Carter Solution, Nourish & Shine, is the best product in the market for those people who have dry hair and skin, I use it on both my hair and my skin and I look alive with a glow.I recomend you try this product. I've tried a lot of other products, and I have to keep coming back to this one. I love it and it smells nice too. Lois B. N.C.

Très bon produit

Posted by 5696084971609765490 on Aug 05, 2014

Pour ceux qui n'aiment pas l'odeur du karité, qui en ont marre d'attendre 5 minutes que le beurre fonde entre leurs mains, qui ont les cheveux frisés, crépus, très secs, affamés ;) ! Ce beurre fond instantanément, a une délicieuse odeur et nourris profondément, JUSTE....UTILISER AVEC PARCIMONIE !!! c'est lourd, il ne faut donc pas en abuser.

Still trying

Posted by 5710811262501750350 on Jul 21, 2013

Didn't quite like the way my hair felt, though it did feel softer after washing it

utra graso

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Nov 18, 2013

ojito si no tienes el pelo afro.... muy poquita cantidad... huele muy muy bien, no está mal como crema de pies...es un rollo tener que calentarlo 15 segundos en el micro antes de cada aplicacion, no repito

Great product

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Apr 14, 2014

It smells nice ,, I use it for hair ends .. I will buy this product again and I recommend it to everybody

Nourish & shine

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on May 17, 2015

Very thick, solid in the jar, but melts on the skin. Very good for dry skin, especially in winter to protect the skin from cold and wind. After a while absorbs completely. If used on hair, have to be careful - only a small amount is needed, otherwise the hair will look greasy, of course it depends on hair type - I think it would be perfect for extremely dry hair. Has a rather strong sweet fruity smell (mango?) that stays on skin or hair for some time.

Super

Posted by 5111743985629192638 on Jun 28, 2014

Love this stuff. It smells great, it does what it sais; nourish and shine. Great stuff!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Sep 14, 2013

Good