It's okay but not great

Posted by Reviewer2627057 on Jul 30, 2015

I was really expecting something more moisturizing as my hair is on the dry side. I guess I was expecting a miracle on this bottle considering the good reviews and the name of the product. I found it as moisturizing and as light as water would be. I didn't hate it either because it did feel good when I first got it, but I thought it was drying out my hair as I used more of it. I did not want to finish the whole bottle so I got rid of it before my hair got dryier :(

Leave-in conditioner

Posted by proinnseas on Mar 12, 2015

I have nordic thin silky hair. This works well my hair and I usually use it after shower to a damp hair. With help of tangle teezer and this product my hair don't break off that easily. Smell is pleasant and good bottle which don't leak if you are traveling. I have now use this product over 8 months now, and my third bottle is in use. Will buy again.

Light but almost useless

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Oct 09, 2014

I can't say that it is awesome. It isn't. Yes, it is very light. And yes, it doesn't make your hair greasy and you don't have to wash your hair more often when you use it. These are all pluses. But it does almost nothing. It doesn't give extra shine. Maybe, a little bit. It doesn't make hair softer. And as for anti-tangling effect, my shampoos deal with it all right. I can't say it is absolutely useless. Perhaps, it adds a little shine and for some people it is enough. But my hair is of natural colour, I don't dye it, and this little extra shine for me is nothing.

Daily routine base

Posted by 4618380389509805833 on Sep 05, 2014

This leave-in is perfect to hydrate hair every day after a shower. I'm using it since 6 months and the difference was noticeable. I wouldn't go back to another product.

Only fine

Posted by 5413578679242779735 on Aug 27, 2014

I like the smell and texture but my lenghts and ends stay dry and crispy.

a customer from martinica

Posted by Reviewer3111925 on Aug 08, 2014

I discover this leave-in. It's smell great. I use it on my protective style every two days

I like this conditioner

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Apr 14, 2014

very nice smell ,, easy to use ,, I will buy again

nice

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Dec 13, 2013

I was looking for a leave in conditionair that help improve my hair, but this one turned out to be just a detangler. A nice detangler with the stronger not nice smell ever. I won´t repurhase, but I´ll use it up. Don´t recommend it.

awesome product

Posted by 4766639531882958858 on Dec 07, 2013

This thing is amazing. It helps me detangle my wet hair before blow drying. When my hair is dry, its shiny and smooth. No more flyaway hair. It smells great and it stays that way till the next day.

un poco perdida...

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Nov 18, 2013

no sé bien para qué sirve este producto, como desenredador no funciona, para hidratar el pelo en seco tras un dia de viento o sol algo ayuda, y como protector de calor queda corto, no repito

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »