EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.10

$9.00

Savings of: $0.90 (10% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Luxurious thing! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

This is something!!! A whitish liquid with a delicate and pleasant smell, PERFECTLY detangles wet long and thick hair! It also helps to form and fix the hairdo - either if you airdry or blow-dry your hair. When the hair is dry, it looks wonderful - healthy, shiny and smooth, full of volume and vigor. And it doesn't weigh down the hair! Convenient and economical atomizer. Love this product!!! I'm intrigued - will try other JCS products! ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ ЭТО ЧТО-ТО!!! Прекрасное средство! Жидкая молочного цвета сыворотка, с приятным ненавязчивым ароматом, ОТЛИЧНО распутывает мокрые длинные густые волосы! Фиксирует прическу и укладку - как с феном, так и если сделали укладку на влажные волосы и сушите волосы без фена. Волосы выглядят роскошно - здоровые, блестящие, объемные и гладкие. И он не утяжеляет волосы! К слову, удобный и экономичный распылитель. Резюме: я в восторге от средства, обязательно попробую другие из этой линейки. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Удачи! ♫♪

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

perfect

Posted by Osnatz on Aug 17, 2013

I'm absolutely in love with this product!! It smells soooo good and it makes the hair soft and moist. I use it both on dry and wet hair, it's my best purchase from iHerb.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Bon Leave In/ Great LEave in

Posted by 5657015734190814112 on Apr 01, 2013

J'ai beaucoup aime ce leave in, il hydrate tres bien les cheveux. En general je n'aime pas les leave in liquide a cause du shrinkage de mes boucles mais celui la est geniale, je l'utilise tous les jours, il sera encore mieux en ete. I really like this leave in, it really moisturizes the hair. Normally i prefer the creamy leave in but this one is the exception. It will be really good for summer time.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great smell!

Posted by Reviewer2533906 on Sep 06, 2012

This is a great product for moisture and conditioning post shampooing.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

awesome product

Posted by 4766639531882958858 on Dec 07, 2013

This thing is amazing. It helps me detangle my wet hair before blow drying. When my hair is dry, its shiny and smooth. No more flyaway hair. It smells great and it stays that way till the next day.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

a customer from martinica

Posted by Reviewer3111925 on Aug 08, 2014

I discover this leave-in. It's smell great. I use it on my protective style every two days

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Daily routine base

Posted by 4618380389509805833 on Sep 05, 2014

This leave-in is perfect to hydrate hair every day after a shower. I'm using it since 6 months and the difference was noticeable. I wouldn't go back to another product.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

nice

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Dec 13, 2013

I was looking for a leave in conditionair that help improve my hair, but this one turned out to be just a detangler. A nice detangler with the stronger not nice smell ever. I won´t repurhase, but I´ll use it up. Don´t recommend it.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

un poco perdida...

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Nov 18, 2013

no sé bien para qué sirve este producto, como desenredador no funciona, para hidratar el pelo en seco tras un dia de viento o sol algo ayuda, y como protector de calor queda corto, no repito

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

The Jane Carter Solution, Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 27, 2013

I guess I ruined its rating a bit, but as I am using it for my long-haired yorkie, I am not pleased with it. Yes, it makes yorkie's hair soft, shiny, and smelling nice, but is does almost nothing for mats. I know that it is not for dogs, but problem is, that other leave-in conditioners from here were very good, just perfect ones, but not this... Sad, but would not buy it again for sure. Unless something will happen and yorkie hair will adapt to it.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 15 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »