The Jane Carter Solution, Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 3-star

The Jane Carter Solution, Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 27, 2013

I guess I ruined its rating a bit, but as I am using it for my long-haired yorkie, I am not pleased with it. Yes, it makes yorkie's hair soft, shiny, and smelling nice, but is does almost nothing for mats. I know that it is not for dogs, but problem is, that other leave-in conditioners from here were very good, just perfect ones, but not this... Sad, but would not buy it again for sure. Unless something will happen and yorkie hair will adapt to it.

Light but almost useless

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Oct 09, 2014

I can't say that it is awesome. It isn't. Yes, it is very light. And yes, it doesn't make your hair greasy and you don't have to wash your hair more often when you use it. These are all pluses. But it does almost nothing. It doesn't give extra shine. Maybe, a little bit. It doesn't make hair softer. And as for anti-tangling effect, my shampoos deal with it all right. I can't say it is absolutely useless. Perhaps, it adds a little shine and for some people it is enough. But my hair is of natural colour, I don't dye it, and this little extra shine for me is nothing.

It's okay but not great

Posted by Reviewer2627057 on Jul 30, 2015

I was really expecting something more moisturizing as my hair is on the dry side. I guess I was expecting a miracle on this bottle considering the good reviews and the name of the product. I found it as moisturizing and as light as water would be. I didn't hate it either because it did feel good when I first got it, but I thought it was drying out my hair as I used more of it. I did not want to finish the whole bottle so I got rid of it before my hair got dryier :(