The Jane Carter Solution, Scalp Nourishing Serum, 1 fl oz (29.57 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Careful with amount applied

Posted by Reviewer2932864 on Jul 25, 2012

This comes with a dropper. The smell is herbalist and a bit like grapefruit which dissipates after a while. The liquid doesn't seem oily to me, so the first time I used it, I was quite liberal in my application: parted my hair and put like one full dropper-full of this all over on my scalp. Hair was fine that day, but the next morning it was really greasy and oily! And I have dry frizzy hair! So in subsequent uses, I only apply 1/4 of a dropper-full to my whole head and that is more than enough. Noticed less shedding when shampooing. Hair is less poofy and more shiny. But now too early to tell if I have any major growth of hair. Will edit my review if anything.

很有效

Posted by organic-skin-care on Jan 14, 2014

我是刚洗了头,头皮又痕痒的人。这个真的有效。洗完头,头发湿的时候擦到头皮上,第二、三天都不会痒。

Great but too oily

Posted by luanagoncalves on Aug 29, 2012

I really like this serum because it smells wonderful but also it really soothes the itchiness on the scalp. My only problem is that it is too oily. I don't know if it is the kind of hair I have, but one drop in the area makes my just washed hair look like it hasn't been washed for days. Other than that this product is great for the scalp to eliminate itchiness and restore it to a healthier state.

so so decision

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Nov 06, 2012

Bought it from hair fall down. Did not help. But head skin is definitely softer after usage of it for several days.

Parfait

Posted by 5638860475232863214 on Jun 03, 2014

Tres bon produit mais il ne faut pas trop en mettre car il laisse les cheveux tres gras. Par contre, apres l'applicstion, mais cheveux sont hyper doux. Moncuir chevelu est moins sensible maintenant

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »