Careful with amount applied

Posted by Reviewer2932864 on Jul 25, 2012

This comes with a dropper. The smell is herbalist and a bit like grapefruit which dissipates after a while. The liquid doesn't seem oily to me, so the first time I used it, I was quite liberal in my application: parted my hair and put like one full dropper-full of this all over on my scalp. Hair was fine that day, but the next morning it was really greasy and oily! And I have dry frizzy hair! So in subsequent uses, I only apply 1/4 of a dropper-full to my whole head and that is more than enough. Noticed less shedding when shampooing. Hair is less poofy and more shiny. But now too early to tell if I have any major growth of hair. Will edit my review if anything.

so so decision

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Nov 06, 2012

Bought it from hair fall down. Did not help. But head skin is definitely softer after usage of it for several days.

great product

Posted by 4988916353843324850 on Sep 06, 2015

this product really does work, my daughter has suffered from a itchy scalp for years and it took away the itch and smelt really fresh, and made her hair extremely soft. The only down side to this serum was that head lice loved this product. Within a day of using this product her lice free head was full of lice. We ceased it and reused it after getting rid of lice, only to have them return. It is a shame this is a great product.

Great but too oily

Posted by luanagoncalves on Aug 29, 2012

I really like this serum because it smells wonderful but also it really soothes the itchiness on the scalp. My only problem is that it is too oily. I don't know if it is the kind of hair I have, but one drop in the area makes my just washed hair look like it hasn't been washed for days. Other than that this product is great for the scalp to eliminate itchiness and restore it to a healthier state.

Parfait

Posted by 5638860475232863214 on Jun 03, 2014

Tres bon produit mais il ne faut pas trop en mettre car il laisse les cheveux tres gras. Par contre, apres l'applicstion, mais cheveux sont hyper doux. Moncuir chevelu est moins sensible maintenant

Quite effective!

Posted by 5500086702390670586 on Mar 26, 2015

For over a month, this product has been quite effective & purposeful! It DOES help mosturize my hair w/o build-up! GREAT!!!

Hydratant

Posted by Perrine71 on Apr 04, 2014

Hydrate bien mes racine, en mettre vraiment TRES PEU même sur cheveux très secs car sinon graisse comme de l'huile de ricin ! M'enlève le dessèchement des racines, jusqu'au prochain lavage. Je préfère celui-là au Scalp Renew

Too heavy

Posted by Reviewer2627057 on Oct 25, 2015

I wanted to like this product because I was desperately searching for a product that would moisturize my hair and scalp, but the product is so heavy, that it was not very pleasant to use. I stopped using it after only a few times because I couldn't stand the heaviness of this product, which was hard to get it out in the shower.