great when you need extra hold

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jun 01, 2013

I liked this as an alternative to other foams or mousse. It had a light hold, but not too crusty. Also, it doesn't leave a residue on my scalp and make me flake. A good product to use to stop frizz or when you need extra hold. I sometimes use it in combination with Tiny Twirls, that I also got on iherb.

good for light hold

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014

this has a light hold and leaves hair touchable. but if your hair is unruly or has a lot of frizz, this won't be enough. sometimes i mix it with gel to give it a bit more hold.

Great

Posted by 5594718783864641500 on Jun 27, 2012

Good stuff

surprisingly good

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 03, 2014

this has watery mousse-like consistency and yet it actually works quite well on my 4a hair. i use a leave in, then oil and finally wrap and roll to do my twists for a twist out. it does give me decent 2nd day hair, but no more. will buy again. would be a holy grail product with stronger hold.

Helps a bit with frizzines

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Mar 12, 2015

I didn't expect much from this foam, I just tried it on a whim. But it actually does reduce frizziness of my hair a bit. They are far from perfect, of course, but I didn't really expect them to be. I took one star off, because I think it my hair is greasy sooner when using this foam. If you do not have any troubles with greasy hair, I think you can give it a go though.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on May 20, 2014

I tried to do perm rod with this but didn't come out right. I guess it is not strong enough for my time of hair. I will not be buying this again.

No hold...

Posted by 4675331951605740001 on Jul 26, 2014

Smells OK, but this is almost like water, and does nothing to my hair. Won't buy again.