The Jane Carter Solution, Wrap & Roll, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

great when you need extra hold

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jun 01, 2013

I liked this as an alternative to other foams or mousse. It had a light hold, but not too crusty. Also, it doesn't leave a residue on my scalp and make me flake. A good product to use to stop frizz or when you need extra hold. I sometimes use it in combination with Tiny Twirls, that I also got on iherb.

Great

Posted by 5594718783864641500 on Jun 27, 2012

Good stuff

surprisingly good

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 03, 2014

this has watery mousse-like consistency and yet it actually works quite well on my 4a hair. i use a leave in, then oil and finally wrap and roll to do my twists for a twist out. it does give me decent 2nd day hair, but no more. will buy again. would be a holy grail product with stronger hold.

good for light hold

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014

this has a light hold and leaves hair touchable. but if your hair is unruly or has a lot of frizz, this won't be enough. sometimes i mix it with gel to give it a bit more hold.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on May 20, 2014

I tried to do perm rod with this but didn't come out right. I guess it is not strong enough for my time of hair. I will not be buying this again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »