Fantastic

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 20, 2012

This pet suppliment is TOPS, to purchase ( if you can ) in NZ costs $80.00. Have used it before and can HIGHLY reccomend it's use. Thank you I Herb Dayle

Good product

Posted by 4753959857061927625 on May 13, 2014

I was suggested to try this as a supplement for my cat. I mix it with his wet food and he finished it as normal (maybe he's not a picky cat). What I like this product most is that it is a comprehensive blend of natural food.

love it!

Posted by 4767185781298522163 on Apr 25, 2016

I have an extremely fussy cat n she only eats what she likes. No luck with other supplements or treats but this works like a charm. Best of all, her fur became really Shinny and soft. Overall energy level seems to be better too. She really active during her play time now

A very good blend of ingredients but....

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Dec 30, 2013

my darling cat son does not like it. My cat son is a very picky cat and i mixed this with his dry food ( he does not like the commercial wet canned food) and into his boiled fresh fish meat. I do really want him to take this and i'm still trying to coax him.

My cats love it!

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Oct 23, 2015

My second time to purchase it. Both my cats love it & it's easy to mix into their meal as it's in powder form!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Dec 21, 2016

My cat LOVES it, and I was very surprised and she gets rid of fur balls, very pleased.

Excellent Feline Product

Posted by 4633886092286966982 on Dec 21, 2016

We have been using Missing Link for our three cats since they were 6 months of age. They are now approaching 10 years of age. All three cats have been healthy, and are at excellent weights, with shiny hair coats. They still play like they did when they were kittens. We mix their individual portions of Missing Link in a small amount of canned food each evening, and all three readily clean up their portion. We wouldn't be without this product!

Happy with the result

Posted by 5029029208962674226 on Jan 18, 2017

The cat with atopic Allergy . Gets this complex about a month with food, as a result, improvement of the skin, gone was the redness of the ears, muzzle, was itchy, the cat is no longer a comb to blood and strongly lick themselves, hair began to look healthier, there was a shiny, bald patch on neck and hind legs became overgrown. While pleased with this drug , will stay the course.