Missing Link

Posted by 5252802862945693756 on Dec 06, 2013

My dogs love this, I have noticed a big change in their coats since they started on this. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

excellent product

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Jan 27, 2014

Have been using this for a few years now( extremely expensive here in NZup to $60.00 a packet) BIG THANK YOU TO I HERB for stocking this. It works wonders for dogs coats & energy levels, as a breeder I can HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product and the dogs like it just mix it in a little wet food and add to the main meal, very economical too, VERY good for dogs with sensitive skin.

Visible results

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Oct 05, 2013

Very good product. My dogs got more shiny coat after 1 month use by adding just 1 tablespoon of the Missink Link to their BARF diet. Even my 8 year old female got nicer coat.

Very healthy supplement for dogs!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016

This is a really great supplement. It helps dogs get their Omega 3's and whatever else might be missing in their daily diet. Helps keep their coat soft and shiny too. Seems to help dogs have more pep too.

Visible results, glistening coat

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 26, 2016

I have an amber colored Boarder Collie. My dog already has a nice, soft coat but this product adds to the luxuriousness of her fur. It does add a noticeable shine to her coat as it visibly began to glisten in the sun just like it did when she was a puppy. Be patient as you may to wait about 3 weeks to see a visible difference in the skin and coat.

Made a big difference to my dog's coat

Posted by 5225353306530740703 on Apr 30, 2016

Was pleasantly surprised to see a difference in my mini schnauzer's coat. He is very allergic to many food items, and we were worried the fish meal in the ingredients may cause him to have another outbreak. But he was fine and quickly recovered from his previous outbreak of rashes and his skin turned from very dry and flaky to smooth and slightly oily, which is nice. He is no longer itchy all the time and so much more huggable now!

helps

Posted by Reviewer2039278 on Apr 20, 2015

I got this to help my dog with his itchy red skin, he isn't biting and scratching his skin anymore so it is helping him.