Bone Benefits

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Dec 24, 2012

I find this to be an excellent product. I was intrigued by the unique formula, especially as it has cissus (known to be beneficial but often left out of formulas). It's easily tolerated and not so many capsules. I've tried many. many formulas and while I had a very good one (tablets, though), I wanted to try this one, given the ingredients and the fact it was in a capsule. I am very satisfied with it so far.

Good Calcium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2406706 on Jun 18, 2012

Good Calcium Supplement. It's very effective for me.

Best Bone Strengthener!

Posted by 5004415046175146038 on Jan 03, 2016

By me and my family being vegetarian, we are always looking for the BEST vitamins and minerals for our body. This product gives us that and more!! The results of stronger bones have been tried and tested by us. My husband at 66 years of age fell and the healing process only took two weeks at the most for him to heal. We have been taking Bone Renewal since July 2015. We have never taken them daily but probably three/four times a week at the recommended dose. We both felt the strengthening of our bones about the first week we started taking them; I believe that is why we never took them daily cuz we started feeling the effects so soon.

Best product out there.

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Feb 14, 2016

My mother who has osteoporosis said that withing the first week of using this her bone were less painful. She tried other plant calcium product, and didn't work as Bone Renewal.

Super product.

Posted by 5429804884648320594 on May 30, 2014

Super.

Synergy tablets

Posted by 5364093117362919132 on May 16, 2016

I think so far these are the best on the market .. But will not know until I do a bone density test again.

High quality calcium tablets

Posted by akasha on Jul 26, 2016

A hefty price, but worth it if you want quality calcium replenishment.

Recommended by my naturopathic Doctor

Posted by healthfirst on Aug 19, 2016

I think I am now on my third bottle and about to order another one. It was highly recommended by my naturopathic doctor and I will continue to use it. I don't seem to have any issues with my bones and this is a very good quality calcium.

Bone Renewal

Posted by 5478257155200655538 on Oct 14, 2016

I have been using this for a while now. I don't have any proof that it works yet, but I tested it with my pendulum and got a strong "Yes"