Kerrie kiely

Posted by 5025210813643123736 on Jun 20, 2014

I have been taking cell protector for six months and during this time I have had a sense of gradual health improvement and maintenance. I feel it is working on my whole body and providing the protection I need from the environment and toxins we are exposed to each day. It is something I reach for daily and something I feel good to take long term.

The Synergy Company, Pure Synergy, Cell Protector

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jun 09, 2013

Unique high quality supplement, many whole ingredients with active enzymes.

powerful option when on the go

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Aug 04, 2013

I take this when I don't have time to make a raw veggie juice or a smoothie, keeps me fuelled throughout the day! plus makes one's skin glow!

Great supplements!!!

Posted by 5553386201555450212 on Dec 25, 2016

Amazing company and amazing supplements!!! You won't be disappointed at all!!!

I am amazed at the excellent quality of all of Pure Synergy's ...

Posted by 4913634113041815916 on Jan 13, 2017

I am amazed at the excellent quality of all of Pure Synergy's products. They must really care about making products that really help people, with great care to make sure it has nothing in it that could be harmful, fillers, anything synthetic, all organic, processing things in a way as to ensure potency, using the best parts of the plant only, ensuring that none of the beneficial constituents of the plant and what it contains are harmed in any way by processing, etc., etc. I am very, very pleased with their products, and am grateful they exist and make the products the way they do. Today, practically everyone knows what the word, "organic" means, but there are other things besides that to be mindful of that many people are not, but this company doesn't do like many others, and put a big "organic" label on to make money, and ignoring all the other things that go into making a healthy product. For instance, probably most people don't know what stearates are. Long before organic became a household word, organic products already existed, but they were not marketed as such until people became aware of the term. Then the prices for anything organic soared to the point anything organic costs quite a bit more than processed food, but it used to be the other way around. Those multi-billion dollar companies will get their unhealthy products to you one way or another! I am very grateful to this company and others like it that truly care about what goes into their products, and not just will get themselves the biggest profits. They are the ones that deserve to make sales from us. They are to be commended. It is really hard to find a company that cared this much. I heartily recommend any and all of their products for anyone wishing to buy supplements that they produce.

Not tested yet