10% Off Orders Over $40!

The Synergy Company, Pure Synergy, Organic Vita·Min·Herb, Multi for Women, 180 Veggie Tabs

the best mulitivitamin ever

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on May 25, 2012

I Love this. I notice a feeling of good energy and an inner calm. These are the best I have ever had.

Wow!

Posted by JodieLouise on Mar 11, 2014

I had a bad year last year... wasn't looking after myself properly and consequently caught the flu six times. This year have still been feeling run down and very tired. My GP says it is very hard for us to get all the vitamins and minerals we need from food due to lack of variety and modern farming techniques, long-term cold storage of produce etc etc. These were recommended to me by a friend and I have been using them for about 3 weeks now.... with no other changes to my lifestyle I have had a significant increase in my energy levels and feelings of health. These are expensive but have a look on the companny's website - they are quality and organic/naturally grown as opposed to synthetically manufactured. Definitely worth the money. I am recommending them to everyone!

a leg.....

Posted by wicked72 on Jul 13, 2013

Az eddigi legjobb női vitamin, amit kipróbáltunk. Szeretjük :)

worked great at first...

Posted by Reviewer3170989 on Apr 18, 2014

I tried a lot of multi vitamins, but this one is the best for me. I eat organic food so why not a multi vitamin with the same high quality? I feel more calm and energetic at the same time. I can handle stress a lot better and it seems to have a positive effect on my mood too. If it is too expensive, 3 tablets is also very helpful. After a while it caused painful breasts. I think it may be from the herbs for female support. If you are hormonal sensitive this may not be the right multi for you. Too bad, i really enjoyed the first couple of weeks and i liked the other herbs/ingredients very much.

too expensive

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Oct 01, 2013

i've used new chapter's vitamins before and i wanted to try another company. i am sorry to report yellow urine, which probably means that i am not absorbing some of the vitamins. this has not happened to me with any of new chapter's vitamins. i am going back to those in the future.