Taste of Tibet -------- Вкус Тибета

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

Very spicy falvoured taste. It reminds me Tibet. I like to drink this tea during a day and add some milk, no sugar. I want to taste all kinds of The Tao of Tea from iHerb. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Очень вкусный, пикантный, пряный вкус. Этот чай напомнил мне Тибет. Я пью его в течение дня с молоком без сахара. Хочу попробовать все сорта чая Тао с Айхерба. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Delicious!

Posted by 5511490707775293571 on Jan 07, 2014

This product was everything I wanted it to be. A very strong and flavor chai that tastes like authentic masala indian chai. I loved it and will continue to buy.

Tea is very good

Posted by Belmaus on Feb 27, 2012

Tea is very good, but a lot of cloves. I removed the cloves, and tea is even better. A wonderful package, which can be used again and again. Tightly closed, do not miss the moisture inside. I'll try another tea this brand.

Nice tin but weak flavour

Posted by karlofsweden on Feb 28, 2014

I really like the tin and size. But as a person who prefers powerful and spicy Chai this is too weak and I have to use1,5 -2 X compared to instructions to get any decent taste, still mild Chai. +Organic, +Tin, - Mild Chai -Cost too high for weak Chai.

Strong Chai

Posted by Reviewer2923220 on Sep 21, 2013

Good strong cup of Chai tea. I would prefer it to be a little more aromatic, but it's good quality.

Mixed feelings

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jul 15, 2013

It's good that this tea is black, because that's what I was looking for - black tea with spices. However, the granules are so tiny, it becomes difficult to remove them when infusing the tea. Overall, the quality of the product is good, and yes, the tin is nice and shiny, I like it very much.

The Best Chai

Posted by Reviewer2426003 on Nov 11, 2011

From the packaging to the taste, this Chai tea is the best that I have found.

I Love this tea!

Posted by Reviewer2623200 on Aug 22, 2012

It's perfect with sugar and milk.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer3123372 on Sep 22, 2012

The best chai I've found

Great tea

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Jan 08, 2013

Read the description on a package. Best with milk and sugar.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »