Very good product

Posted by artemisa on Mar 14, 2016

Still getting used to the matcha flavour, it takes some time. Stil I think this is a good product, but in any case, I am quite new to matcha so I can't really compare.

Matcha Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer2632749 on Jul 30, 2015

Product is rich and thick! However a little hard to blend with just a spoon.

Powder everywhere

Posted by 5294118665708076704 on Jan 28, 2015

My kitchen is green overtime I try to use this. Perhaps I'm just clumsy - but users beware!

Nice

Posted by 4785534762334088435 on Jan 21, 2014

First matcha I've tried after drinking it in Japan and it tastes exactly as I remembered it. I only drink it with boiling water, and to me it's just a smoother version of green tea bags. The colour's vibrant and I've emptied the packet straight into the tin it came with. Haven't noticed any discoloration after 2 or so weeks. Can't comment on cooking/other brewing methods as I've only had it the one way and find it enjoyable.

Great taste

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

Great matcha, a pleasure to prepare and drink

The Tao of Tea

Posted by 5384021581166267417 on Jul 18, 2013

Muy buena relación calidad precio

Better than expected

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

Hopefully I can solve some of the questions that you may have of this product after reading the reviews. I have been drinking matcha for years and have tried many brands, most of them incredibly expensive. This is not a top quality macha. That is why it doesn't cost over $100. What is the difference? It really is just the colour. This is not brown in colour, as some have described- it is a leafy, mossy green. Premium matcha IS more vibrant in colour but tastes the same. Some reviewers mentioned they weren't able to get a creamy foam on top when whisking- I have been able to on occasion- the water must be at the right temperature- not too hot or cold, however, with a premium product this does work every time. Considering the price and that matcha contains at least 5 times the antioxidants of loose-leaf green tea, I will definitely stop spending so much on this product again. The only difference between this and the more expensive brands is that, as they are greener they would contain more chlorophyll and marginally more antioxidants. If you are smart though (and not wealthy), you would realise that this product is still the wiser choice.

I have yet to open the package.

Posted by 5294627211965963154 on Dec 30, 2012

I did receive order timely, but I have yet to open the package. I am weird like that. It will be open and use in time. Life is challenging for me of late; and elaboration is not needed within this medium. It seems all that I do is tit for tat. I post something bearing peace and I get email or something with wording peace. Living is painfully exhausting when one owes money with no means of supporting one self. I am unemployed with many, many bills and I am in collection harassed by T-mobile for example when the bills comes due. Either I am imaging all of this or it over exaggeration since one person does not the economy revolves around. I mean not being able to pay my bills and being unemployed should not be the cause for this country's chaos. I don't make sense and for that I am sorry. Thank you for my order.

Tastes GREAT!

Posted by michgohh on Aug 09, 2012

I love it. Unlike what other reviewers said, the powder dissolved very easily, well obviously under hot water. Recommended!

Strong flavor, easy to dissolve, might disturbe slightly an empty stomach

Posted by Reviewer1399950 on May 28, 2012

Strong flavor of grass. I add some honey into it, and it tastes much better. It may cause a slight disturbance to an empty stomach. It seems promising as far as the skin tone improvement is concerned. I dissolved the powder successfully by stirring it with the small thin brush, I bought to clean baby bottles. You can find it much easier than the bamboo whisk, in any babies’ store. Of course I use a different brush for the baby bottle..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »