Good

Posted by 4949102532930607771 on Apr 08, 2016

The taste of tea is mild and easily dissolves in water. After drinking the tea there is boost of energy without being jittery and it aids in concentration.

Thé matcha

Posted by 5460313616399890164 on Feb 29, 2016

Je suis accro au thé et j'arrêterai pas d'entendre parler du thé matcha, ce n'était pas facile d'en trouver à un prix convenable. J'aime beaucoup ce thé, la contenance est correct pour le prix. Il très est bon.

I love it‼

Posted by 4776465639553425208 on Dec 12, 2015

First time I used it, I love it

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Oct 03, 2015

I love this matcha powder.

Me encanta!

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on May 04, 2015

Me gusta mucho, aunque lo cierto es que no sabe a té verde, sino más bien a algas, un sabor muy verde, pero lógicamente esto se debe a que es muy puro. Me encanta y me sienta muy bien. Imprescindible.

Great

Posted by 5352483168983174645 on Feb 17, 2015

This is my first matcha and I'm very pleased. Good bright green color and it's not bitter.

Delightful taste and so healthy

Posted by Reviewer2117336 on Feb 03, 2015

I love this tea as it is made with great care and this is reflected in it's taste. I am not usually a tea drinker but this matcha has changed my mind. The taste is wonderfully smooth and rich. I recommend it to everyone. IMPORTANT: To those who have found it bitter it is so because of the way in which you prepared it. You overheated it. It is not meant to be steeped in boiling water like ordinary teas. This tea is far from ordinary in taste, presentation and history. It is the tea used for the Japanese Tea Ceremony and also Samurai Warriors used to drink it just before going into battle. This teas does the Tao honor. Not only enjoy the time honored taste, the health benefits but also the ritual in preparing a cup for yourself or someone special to you. The price may seem quite high but considering all the care in making this tea it is worth every penny. My respect to those who grow and make this special matcha. One can not put a price on such an over all experience, health benefits and delicious taste of this rich in heritage tea.

Love this tea!

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Feb 02, 2015

Love this tea. I've been adding it to smoothies and cakes and make matcha lattes with it to get the extra antioxidants into my body. I honestly thought that the powder would taste like seaweed but it's actually not too bad. I like it. I also love how this product is grown and processed and the fact that it's organic certified. I would recommend this product.

Good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 29, 2015

good taste, fine powder. Flavor good.

Delicioso

Posted by BlancaOg on Nov 22, 2014

10% Matcha. El envase es una lata con doble tapa. Cunde mucho ya que no está mezclado con ningún aditivo. Con media cucharadita sirve. Muy rico y aromático. He repetido.