Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1486887 on Jan 26, 2012

Really nice Matcha and much cheaper than what you can get in the local health shop. I have given up coffee and have this in the mornings and it gives me a nice little boost. For those who say it doesn't dissolve - for matcha tea you are supposed to use a bamboo whisk to break down the powder first with a little hot water - however if you don't have a bamboo whisk, just use a small kitchen metal/silicone whisk in a wide cup.

Tips and Tricks

Posted by Pertinax on Aug 03, 2012

If you are not using a bamboo matcha whisk, the simplest way to prepare matcha tea is as follows: In cup: Add a few drops of hot water to matcha powder and mix into a paste with spoon. Then add the remaining hot/cold water

Love!

Posted by Reviewer2763337 on Mar 08, 2012

This is the only tea I have tried that I do love, I usually find tea, especially green tea to have a nasty aftertaste, but this just taste fresh and smooth. I take just a little in boiled warm but not hot water and a little agave-syrup.

Delightful taste and so healthy

Posted by Reviewer2117336 on Feb 03, 2015

I love this tea as it is made with great care and this is reflected in it's taste. I am not usually a tea drinker but this matcha has changed my mind. The taste is wonderfully smooth and rich. I recommend it to everyone. IMPORTANT: To those who have found it bitter it is so because of the way in which you prepared it. You overheated it. It is not meant to be steeped in boiling water like ordinary teas. This tea is far from ordinary in taste, presentation and history. It is the tea used for the Japanese Tea Ceremony and also Samurai Warriors used to drink it just before going into battle. This teas does the Tao honor. Not only enjoy the time honored taste, the health benefits but also the ritual in preparing a cup for yourself or someone special to you. The price may seem quite high but considering all the care in making this tea it is worth every penny. My respect to those who grow and make this special matcha. One can not put a price on such an over all experience, health benefits and delicious taste of this rich in heritage tea.

The Tao of Tea Matcha Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer2335047 on Sep 22, 2011

This is excellent tea! Had my first cup of Tao of Tea Matcha Green Tea tonight. After about 30 minutes or so, I felt more energy, more "grounded." It's now almost 11:00 p.m., 'didn't have afternoon nap, I'm not feeling tired or sleepy at all! I will definitely take the tea daily and reorder. California

My first matcha tea

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a nice organic matcha green tea with no fillers. Although it is a little pricey it is worth it. Using daily as a way to increase my greens intake and antioxidant intake. Very satisfied with this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

The bitter taste is actually suprisely good. I feel my body is cleansed after drinking a cup.

Tea Longevity

Posted by dietitian on Mar 25, 2013

Gynostemma and Green Tea are probably the top two longevity teas in the world today. Japanese women have some of the lowest rates of breast cancer in the world, and one of the reasons is the consumption of Green Tea. This Green Tea is rated #1 out of all the other Green Teas out there. Very pleased, and will buy again when I run-out.

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2941841 on Dec 02, 2011

Very expensive but worth the cost. The quality is great (high quality) and the tightly sealed can is a bonus for maitaining freshness. Would purchase again.

Matcha Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1355475 on Jan 04, 2012

Very good matcha! Light tea with no bitterness. Does not seem to require as much tea for a good cup of tea.