Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

The Tao of Tea, 100% Organic Japanese Powdered Matcha Green Tea, Liquid Jade, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1486887 on Jan 26, 2012

Really nice Matcha and much cheaper than what you can get in the local health shop. I have given up coffee and have this in the mornings and it gives me a nice little boost. For those who say it doesn't dissolve - for matcha tea you are supposed to use a bamboo whisk to break down the powder first with a little hot water - however if you don't have a bamboo whisk, just use a small kitchen metal/silicone whisk in a wide cup.

Tips and Tricks

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Pertinax on Aug 03, 2012

If you are not using a bamboo matcha whisk, the simplest way to prepare matcha tea is as follows: In cup: Add a few drops of hot water to matcha powder and mix into a paste with spoon. Then add the remaining hot/cold water

Love!

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2763337 on Mar 08, 2012

This is the only tea I have tried that I do love, I usually find tea, especially green tea to have a nasty aftertaste, but this just taste fresh and smooth. I take just a little in boiled warm but not hot water and a little agave-syrup.

My first matcha tea

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a nice organic matcha green tea with no fillers. Although it is a little pricey it is worth it. Using daily as a way to increase my greens intake and antioxidant intake. Very satisfied with this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

The bitter taste is actually suprisely good. I feel my body is cleansed after drinking a cup.