10% Off Orders Over $40!

The Tao of Tea, 100% Organic Japanese Powdered Matcha Green Tea, Liquid Jade, 3 oz (85 g)

Tips and Tricks

Posted by Pertinax on Aug 03, 2012

If you are not using a bamboo matcha whisk, the simplest way to prepare matcha tea is as follows: In cup: Add a few drops of hot water to matcha powder and mix into a paste with spoon. Then add the remaining hot/cold water

Love!

Posted by Reviewer2763337 on Mar 08, 2012

This is the only tea I have tried that I do love, I usually find tea, especially green tea to have a nasty aftertaste, but this just taste fresh and smooth. I take just a little in boiled warm but not hot water and a little agave-syrup.

The Tao of Tea Matcha Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer2335047 on Sep 22, 2011

This is excellent tea! Had my first cup of Tao of Tea Matcha Green Tea tonight. After about 30 minutes or so, I felt more energy, more "grounded." It's now almost 11:00 p.m., 'didn't have afternoon nap, I'm not feeling tired or sleepy at all! I will definitely take the tea daily and reorder. California

My first matcha tea

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a nice organic matcha green tea with no fillers. Although it is a little pricey it is worth it. Using daily as a way to increase my greens intake and antioxidant intake. Very satisfied with this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

The bitter taste is actually suprisely good. I feel my body is cleansed after drinking a cup.