Good

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

The bitter taste is actually suprisely good. I feel my body is cleansed after drinking a cup.

Tea Longevity

Posted by dietitian on Mar 25, 2013

Gynostemma and Green Tea are probably the top two longevity teas in the world today. Japanese women have some of the lowest rates of breast cancer in the world, and one of the reasons is the consumption of Green Tea. This Green Tea is rated #1 out of all the other Green Teas out there. Very pleased, and will buy again when I run-out.

Pleasantly content

Posted by Reviewer1150680 on Sep 24, 2011

Before this I had had Matcha produced by one other brand which also sold organic Matcha tea but this came from China. The teas feel pretty similar but The Tao of Tea one tastes perhaps slightly better meaning a gentler and not so bitter taste. Obviously, you're not going to like Matcha if you're expecting the usual teabag taste experience here since this is much stronger stuff. The Matcha made by The Tao of Tea is also a bit more affordable for me so the choice was clear. The packaging is also better with a sealable bag that doesn't spread the tea everywhere. I don't think I ever found a recommended serving size but I'm using a teaspoonful/cup. I'm not giving this five stars because I'm not that well-versed in analyzing qualities of Matcha tea but I have no complaints, though obviously the price could be even more affordable in my eyes, but as I understand it's a highly demanded product in Japan and there isn't always that much to sell abroad cheaply.

not that high quality

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I love match tea and have tried several brands over time. I think it is great that this is organic and also a good price compared to other brands; however, you get what you pay for since this is not the best quality matcha out there. In addition, when I received mine the plastic bag was open and the powder was all over the inside can. I wish packaging would be better too.

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2941841 on Dec 02, 2011

Very expensive but worth the cost. The quality is great (high quality) and the tightly sealed can is a bonus for maitaining freshness. Would purchase again.

Matcha Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1355475 on Jan 04, 2012

Very good matcha! Light tea with no bitterness. Does not seem to require as much tea for a good cup of tea.

Delicious, if not smooth

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Oct 28, 2011

I really do enjoy this tea, I just wish that it would dissolve a bit better. I always end up with small chunks. I know a lot of people use this in smoothies, which would alleviate the problem, if you're using a blender, but I just like to make tea. Nice flavour, for sure. A great pick-me-up halfway through the day.

Strong flavor, easy to dissolve, might disturbe slightly an empty stomach

Posted by Reviewer1399950 on May 28, 2012

Strong flavor of grass. I add some honey into it, and it tastes much better. It may cause a slight disturbance to an empty stomach. It seems promising as far as the skin tone improvement is concerned. I dissolved the powder successfully by stirring it with the small thin brush, I bought to clean baby bottles. You can find it much easier than the bamboo whisk, in any babies’ store. Of course I use a different brush for the baby bottle..

Вкусный чай , красивая банка

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 27, 2012

Вкусный чай (правда, я не пробовала другой чай этого сорта и сравнивать не могу). Буду пробовать с ним разную выпечку, должен получаться красивый зеленый цвет. Очень удобная банка, жаль она помялась пока ехала. Банка рассчитана на 60 чашек по 8 унций. Бамбуковый венчик не приобрела, обхожусь металлическим маленьким или мини-миксером (капучинатором) Tasty tea (the truth, I didn't try other tea of this grade and I can not compare). I will try with it a different batch, beautiful green color should turn out. Very convenient Tin (jar), it is a pity was rumpled while went. Jar it is calculated on 60 cups on 8 ounces. Bamboo nimbus didn't get, I manage metal small or a mini-mixer (for capucchino)

Smooth taste!

Posted by 4629240079227452877 on Feb 21, 2013

I'm a beginner at this but I think this green tea has been the nicest green tea experience ever!