Great

Posted by 5352483168983174645 on Feb 17, 2015

This is my first matcha and I'm very pleased. Good bright green color and it's not bitter.

Delightful taste and so healthy

Posted by Reviewer2117336 on Feb 03, 2015

I love this tea as it is made with great care and this is reflected in it's taste. I am not usually a tea drinker but this matcha has changed my mind. The taste is wonderfully smooth and rich. I recommend it to everyone. IMPORTANT: To those who have found it bitter it is so because of the way in which you prepared it. You overheated it. It is not meant to be steeped in boiling water like ordinary teas. This tea is far from ordinary in taste, presentation and history. It is the tea used for the Japanese Tea Ceremony and also Samurai Warriors used to drink it just before going into battle. This teas does the Tao honor. Not only enjoy the time honored taste, the health benefits but also the ritual in preparing a cup for yourself or someone special to you. The price may seem quite high but considering all the care in making this tea it is worth every penny. My respect to those who grow and make this special matcha. One can not put a price on such an over all experience, health benefits and delicious taste of this rich in heritage tea.

Love this tea!

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Feb 02, 2015

Love this tea. I've been adding it to smoothies and cakes and make matcha lattes with it to get the extra antioxidants into my body. I honestly thought that the powder would taste like seaweed but it's actually not too bad. I like it. I also love how this product is grown and processed and the fact that it's organic certified. I would recommend this product.

Good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 29, 2015

good taste, fine powder. Flavor good.

Powder everywhere

Posted by 5294118665708076704 on Jan 28, 2015

My kitchen is green overtime I try to use this. Perhaps I'm just clumsy - but users beware!

Delicioso

Posted by BlancaOg on Nov 22, 2014

10% Matcha. El envase es una lata con doble tapa. Cunde mucho ya que no está mezclado con ningún aditivo. Con media cucharadita sirve. Muy rico y aromático. He repetido.

Wonderful Tea!

Posted by 5439852304846093614 on Oct 12, 2014

Excellent product. We really enjoyed this green tea. Will definitely order it again.

SMOOTHIE MUST

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Sep 06, 2014

1 teaspoon in every smoothie! Awesome product.

Not potable

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 11, 2014

I wanted to love this. I drink tea all day, mainly Yorkshire tea but also Gyokuro green tea and some white tea blends. I consider myself a tea snob. However, I could not get this stuff down. Bleh. Tasted bitter.

Imprescindible

Posted by 5403259092727681414 on Feb 26, 2014

Para mi y mi chico es ya un básico en nuestra dieta, té puro 100%, ecológico, que sirve tanto para ser tomado tal cual (al estilo japonés), como para emplearlo en smoothies, batidos, zumos verdes... Tomado antes del ejercicio hemos notado más energía y un aumento de la pérdida de peso y diuresis. Es caro, pero cunde mucho, y merece la pena. (Yo lo uso a veces también a modo de mascarilla facial mezclado con agua de rosas!)