Great

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Jan 22, 2013

I love this! I make matcha latte out of this: - warm a cup of ricemilk - mix with one teaspoon matcha - mix with one teaspoon raw honey/agave/coconut sugar/palm sugar. ENJOY! :-)

The Price Matches the Quality

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Jun 26, 2012

It's actually a good price because you can buy only 85 grams. You can get a little better price per gram when buying direct from Japan and pay shipping, but then you have to buy 10 bags of 100 grams each. I make this tea with a red powder mix and with a little natual sweatener every day, and sometimes with cacao powder and protein powder.

Addicted to green tea !

Posted by 4986105549844041469 on Mar 14, 2013

I've just had my first cup of the matcha tea, and I already now that it is probably not the last I buy this matcha. It is essential for a green tea addict like me...

Love this tea!

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Feb 02, 2015

Love this tea. I've been adding it to smoothies and cakes and make matcha lattes with it to get the extra antioxidants into my body. I honestly thought that the powder would taste like seaweed but it's actually not too bad. I like it. I also love how this product is grown and processed and the fact that it's organic certified. I would recommend this product.

mixes well, excellent flavor

Posted by Maebird on Apr 03, 2012

It only takes a small amount of the powder to mix a tea, so this canister lasts a long time. The tea is in a resealable pouch to maintain freshness.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2605447 on Dec 06, 2011

I like this tea, easy to make and tastes good. Only complaint is the podwer doesn't dissolve completely even after stirring a lot. There is always a lot left in the bottom of the cup.

Cheap but not tasty

Posted by 5338206033160757686 on Aug 27, 2015

I ordered the more expensive Matcha from iHerb together with this one. The Tao of Tea is cheaper, but its color is less vibrant - it is more of a yellow-ish green vs. the emerald green color of the more expensive one. It is also less tasty. I might have been able to enjoy it more if the Tao of Tea is the only matcha I've ever drunk.

Not potable

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 11, 2014

I wanted to love this. I drink tea all day, mainly Yorkshire tea but also Gyokuro green tea and some white tea blends. I consider myself a tea snob. However, I could not get this stuff down. Bleh. Tasted bitter.

Gross

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

Perhaps I am preparing this incorrectly but I find this tea sickly and gross. Yuk!

No me gusta el sabor

Posted by 5144142184971572945 on Feb 18, 2016

no me gusta nada su sabor y no se mezcla bien.