Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

iHerb Customer Reviews

The Tao of Tea, 100% Organic Japanese Powdered Matcha Green Tea, Liquid Jade, 3 oz (85 g)

$18.00
$20.00
Savings of: $2.00 (10% off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 104 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 16-20 of 68 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Delicious, if not smooth

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Oct 28, 2011

I really do enjoy this tea, I just wish that it would dissolve a bit better. I always end up with small chunks. I know a lot of people use this in smoothies, which would alleviate the problem, if you're using a blender, but I just like to make tea. Nice flavour, for sure. A great pick-me-up halfway through the day.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Вкусный чай , красивая банка

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 27, 2012

Вкусный чай (правда, я не пробовала другой чай этого сорта и сравнивать не могу). Буду пробовать с ним разную выпечку, должен получаться красивый зеленый цвет. Очень удобная банка, жаль она помялась пока ехала. Банка рассчитана на 60 чашек по 8 унций. Бамбуковый венчик не приобрела, обхожусь металлическим маленьким или мини-миксером (капучинатором) Tasty tea (the truth, I didn't try other tea of this grade and I can not compare). I will try with it a different batch, beautiful green color should turn out. Very convenient Tin (jar), it is a pity was rumpled while went. Jar it is calculated on 60 cups on 8 ounces. Bamboo nimbus didn't get, I manage metal small or a mini-mixer (for capucchino)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Smooth taste!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4629240079227452877 on Feb 21, 2013

I'm a beginner at this but I think this green tea has been the nicest green tea experience ever!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

The Price Matches the Quality

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Jun 26, 2012

It's actually a good price because you can buy only 85 grams. You can get a little better price per gram when buying direct from Japan and pay shipping, but then you have to buy 10 bags of 100 grams each. I make this tea with a red powder mix and with a little natual sweatener every day, and sometimes with cacao powder and protein powder.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Jan 22, 2013

I love this! I make matcha latte out of this: - warm a cup of ricemilk - mix with one teaspoon matcha - mix with one teaspoon raw honey/agave/coconut sugar/palm sugar. ENJOY! :-)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 68 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »