The Tao of Tea, 100% Organic Japanese Powdered Matcha Green Tea, Liquid Jade, 3 oz (85 g)

Delightful taste and so healthy

Posted by Reviewer2117336 on Feb 03, 2015

I love this tea as it is made with great care and this is reflected in it's taste. I am not usually a tea drinker but this matcha has changed my mind. The taste is wonderfully smooth and rich. I recommend it to everyone. IMPORTANT: To those who have found it bitter it is so because of the way in which you prepared it. You overheated it. It is not meant to be steeped in boiling water like ordinary teas. This tea is far from ordinary in taste, presentation and history. It is the tea used for the Japanese Tea Ceremony and also Samurai Warriors used to drink it just before going into battle. This teas does the Tao honor. Not only enjoy the time honored taste, the health benefits but also the ritual in preparing a cup for yourself or someone special to you. The price may seem quite high but considering all the care in making this tea it is worth every penny. My respect to those who grow and make this special matcha. One can not put a price on such an over all experience, health benefits and delicious taste of this rich in heritage tea.

Delicious, if not smooth

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Oct 28, 2011

I really do enjoy this tea, I just wish that it would dissolve a bit better. I always end up with small chunks. I know a lot of people use this in smoothies, which would alleviate the problem, if you're using a blender, but I just like to make tea. Nice flavour, for sure. A great pick-me-up halfway through the day.

Вкусный чай , красивая банка

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 27, 2012

Вкусный чай (правда, я не пробовала другой чай этого сорта и сравнивать не могу). Буду пробовать с ним разную выпечку, должен получаться красивый зеленый цвет. Очень удобная банка, жаль она помялась пока ехала. Банка рассчитана на 60 чашек по 8 унций. Бамбуковый венчик не приобрела, обхожусь металлическим маленьким или мини-миксером (капучинатором) Tasty tea (the truth, I didn't try other tea of this grade and I can not compare). I will try with it a different batch, beautiful green color should turn out. Very convenient Tin (jar), it is a pity was rumpled while went. Jar it is calculated on 60 cups on 8 ounces. Bamboo nimbus didn't get, I manage metal small or a mini-mixer (for capucchino)

Smooth taste!

Posted by 4629240079227452877 on Feb 21, 2013

I'm a beginner at this but I think this green tea has been the nicest green tea experience ever!

The Price Matches the Quality

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Jun 26, 2012

It's actually a good price because you can buy only 85 grams. You can get a little better price per gram when buying direct from Japan and pay shipping, but then you have to buy 10 bags of 100 grams each. I make this tea with a red powder mix and with a little natual sweatener every day, and sometimes with cacao powder and protein powder.