Matcha Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1355475 on Jan 04, 2012

Very good matcha! Light tea with no bitterness. Does not seem to require as much tea for a good cup of tea.

Delicious, if not smooth

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Oct 28, 2011

I really do enjoy this tea, I just wish that it would dissolve a bit better. I always end up with small chunks. I know a lot of people use this in smoothies, which would alleviate the problem, if you're using a blender, but I just like to make tea. Nice flavour, for sure. A great pick-me-up halfway through the day.

Strong flavor, easy to dissolve, might disturbe slightly an empty stomach

Posted by Reviewer1399950 on May 28, 2012

Strong flavor of grass. I add some honey into it, and it tastes much better. It may cause a slight disturbance to an empty stomach. It seems promising as far as the skin tone improvement is concerned. I dissolved the powder successfully by stirring it with the small thin brush, I bought to clean baby bottles. You can find it much easier than the bamboo whisk, in any babies’ store. Of course I use a different brush for the baby bottle..

Вкусный чай , красивая банка

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 27, 2012

Вкусный чай (правда, я не пробовала другой чай этого сорта и сравнивать не могу). Буду пробовать с ним разную выпечку, должен получаться красивый зеленый цвет. Очень удобная банка, жаль она помялась пока ехала. Банка рассчитана на 60 чашек по 8 унций. Бамбуковый венчик не приобрела, обхожусь металлическим маленьким или мини-миксером (капучинатором) Tasty tea (the truth, I didn't try other tea of this grade and I can not compare). I will try with it a different batch, beautiful green color should turn out. Very convenient Tin (jar), it is a pity was rumpled while went. Jar it is calculated on 60 cups on 8 ounces. Bamboo nimbus didn't get, I manage metal small or a mini-mixer (for capucchino)

Smooth taste!

Posted by 4629240079227452877 on Feb 21, 2013

I'm a beginner at this but I think this green tea has been the nicest green tea experience ever!