EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$18.00

$20.00

Savings of: $2.00 (10% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

my new love

Posted by 5289465090330247005 on Aug 21, 2016

matcha green tea what can i say i am in loooove with you i will buy more and more

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Green Tea Ice Cream

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Dec 22, 2012

Great to mix with vanilla ice cream to make your own green tea ice cream! So delicious!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

I love it‼

Posted by 4776465639553425208 on Dec 12, 2015

First time I used it, I love it

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

excellent taste

Posted by 4695545152977802342 on Feb 21, 2013

Although I hate all the overkill with preparing this tea as if we're all Japanese with plenty of time on our hands, it tasted good and strong on my first tryouts, so I decided to buy one can for my wife and me. I won't spend time with bamboo whisker etc since I want to endulge in the taste and not in the procedure, so I used simple shaker to do the mixing, made a regular coffee cup and tea was great, So I'd recommend it to anyone who likes green tea and a strong taste. Of course, if it's too strong, simply add more water or use less tea... 8-)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Imprescindible

Posted by 5403259092727681414 on Feb 26, 2014

Para mi y mi chico es ya un básico en nuestra dieta, té puro 100%, ecológico, que sirve tanto para ser tomado tal cual (al estilo japonés), como para emplearlo en smoothies, batidos, zumos verdes... Tomado antes del ejercicio hemos notado más energía y un aumento de la pérdida de peso y diuresis. Es caro, pero cunde mucho, y merece la pena. (Yo lo uso a veces también a modo de mascarilla facial mezclado con agua de rosas!)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Delicioso y muy recomendable

Posted by juliaphoenix on Nov 24, 2013

Tenía miedo al pedir este té ya que no sabía si sería suficientemente fresco y natural. Y encantada con él, de los mejores Matchas que he probado nunca! Para más información, tienes reseñas sobre diferentes productos y mis favoritos y desaconsejados de iHerb en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Absolutley Great

Posted by Reviewer1463506 on Jul 08, 2013

Very tasty smooth fresh love it.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by Reviewer1189064 on Nov 25, 2013

I like taste, I will buy again

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Wonderful for baking!

Posted by 4966327808316987498 on Feb 19, 2014

Which I bought it for. Havent tried drinking it as tea yet, but probably good for that too!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Oct 03, 2015

I love this matcha powder.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 41-50 of 87 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »