Whole leaves, strong taste.

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Jul 24, 2014

It is great that this is a whole leaf tea and at the same time also organic. The taste, however, is not as balanced as I expected as the black tea is is a bit strong and overwhelms the bergamot. Overall, the taste is not very smooth or refined. However, I am still giving it 4 stars because it is whole leaf, organic and at a superbly great price AND stored in a such a lovely stainless steel tin with a double lid. What more can you expect? Some of the very balanced and refined tasting teas out there are very artistically made and very well blended but they are extremely expensive and not neccessary organic - so if you are looking for a healthier version that don't break the bank, it is a good choice.

чай не понравился

Posted by Reviewer3332311 on Oct 11, 2013

Аромат бергамота только из банки, при заварке почти не ощущается. Но баночка удобная, да. Но сам чай - не понравился. Bergamot flavor only from a vessel at brewing almost non-existent. But jar handy, yes. But I don't like this tea.

Délicieux !

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 24, 2014

Une forte odeur d'huile essentielle de bergamote à chaque ouverture, thé vraiment très bon !

Tea

Posted by Reviewer2296085 on May 08, 2012

This is the best tasting Early Grey Tea I have ever tasted and I drink ALOT of tea

bad

Posted by 5466367279241243133 on May 19, 2016

No good , wired taste, regret I bought this

Good, but prefer Earl Grey with a stronger bergamot taste

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 06, 2012

Probably will not get this again, but I will use it up. I like that it is organic and bulk tea. My husband loves their mango tea, though he, too, wishes the mango taste could be a bit stronger.

Pure Bliss

Posted by 4874278344404863247 on Oct 19, 2014

I simply adore this tea...It's a real treat after a long hectic day, and such a pleasure to sip on while chatting with a friend. I will definitely be ordering some more for myself and to offer as a gift :D!

Posted by 4920908719482736169 on Nov 14, 2012

Tao of Tea Earl Grey Tea

Posted by Reviewer1856375 on May 28, 2012

Best Earl Grey I have tasted, good price, and faster delivery than anticipated Pablo from Napa Ca.

!