Cooled me down in a Chicago summer

Posted by ProDeath on Jul 16, 2014

I've been suffering from elevated body temperature for years, always being the person who's perspiring when everyone else is cold. I began drinking this tea as part of an overall program with an Ayurvedic practitioner to cool me down. Changing my eating/drinking habits, doing abhyanga with coconut oil, stopping birth control pills and drinking THIS tea have done the trick! I'm excited to be perspiring less, leaving the air conditioner off more and wearing sleeves again. This tea is EXCELLENT for excess pitta. I can't recommend it enough. And it tastes good to (it has mint, hibiscus and chamomile). What more could I ask??

Nice flavour

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Aug 04, 2013

Nice flavour, love the tin box as well.

Not a huge fan of the taste

Posted by 4683392978428250170 on Nov 11, 2013

This tastes a little strange to me when it's hot. I really think it would be tasty as an iced tea (which is says on the container) but I haven't tried it yet. It is a lovely blend of ingredients.

Very pleasant and soothing

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 06, 2013

Love the flowers and the smell of them in this tea. And also the peppermint - it gives the overall composition a special taste. Probably, the best tea among the 'doshas' trio.

tasty and pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Oct 20, 2013

a mix of mint and fruit. Very refreshing and satisfying.

Delicious

Posted by 4664480691636626126 on May 03, 2016

This helps calm, refresh and balance me. Also tastes great. The only tea blend I've continued with

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Dec 30, 2011

this is a delicious balancing tea for pitta body types - it relaxes me and keeps my hunger levels to a minimum!

great iced tea

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Love this stuff. I make big pitchers and they are always gone immediately. Very tasty and refreshing.

A wonderful nice calming tea.

Posted by Reviewer3081115 on Jan 16, 2012

Great for before bedtime. The contents of this tea are quite chunky, so you have to make sure you get enough of each ingredient within your tea infuser (since this tea is a mix of a few teas). You do not want to much of one ingredient, and to little of another. This is otherwise a great tea! I recommend it!

Nice!

Posted by 4806393117077093564 on Aug 15, 2016

nice tea, great flavour, calm me down after a long day work.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »