Pure Mate

Posted by lamemope on Feb 21, 2014

Dry mate leaves, excellent quality. That's not an instant powder drink, that's actually a real mate.

Yerba Mate

Posted by 5042591818712512962 on Aug 14, 2014

Light, but mellow. Delicious, refreshing, high quality tea. One spoon gives at least four pots. I love this tea and use it to replace heavier drinks in the afternoon. Would buy again, this brand and this site. M HUNT Malaysia

So good!

Posted by 5559009522196591027 on Dec 01, 2014

This green tea is absolutely amazing. I'll admit, my experience with green tea does not stretch far beyond twinings and lipton. I've had a few adagio green teas, I've tried matcha, and a couple of other fancy brands of green tea, but this one sticks out. It has an amazing earthy flavor, that really comes out with a tiny bit of sugar or honey. At this price, this is a steal!

Great mate.

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Jan 17, 2013

Used it. Nice taste. Raw and pure. Great to taste.

Beautiful Brew

Posted by Reviewer2128200 on Dec 11, 2015

I am addicted to this beautiful brew, however after 5 years of missed heart beats, I've sadly had to stop drinking as for me (maybe not others), it has effected me because of the caffeine content. If you have no problems with caffeine, I would highly recommend the taste as it so refreshing. I used to drink up to 4 cups a day:)

Not the best Yerba Mate

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Aug 25, 2015

I bought this tea in November 2014. I am a big fan of Yerba Mate. This product has excellent packaging in the form of a double lidded tin. Inside the Yerba Mate is a dried, chopped green leaf tea. I was disappointed in the quality of this tea. I guess I am spoiled by the Yerba Mate I order from Mountain Rose Herb in Eugene, Oregon. It is always the freshest and makes the best tasting tea. The Tao of Tea Yerba Mate I found to be not so green and not so fresh. It did not have the delicate flavor that I love about Yerba Mate. I will not order again.