10% Off Orders Over $40!

The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, 14.1 oz (400 g)

Reviews 1-star

Gross

Posted by Reviewer2452446 on May 24, 2008

Not sure if it's good for me or not . . . I couldn't swallow it without gagging!

I haven't written a review for a while, but I must write about

Posted by beacherry on Dec 19, 2013

The taste of this is horrible! I can eat pretty much any health food, I usually buy raw meal, although initially found that hard to swallow, I later appreciate it's natural flavour. BUT this, this is just something else. I add honey, I add yogurt, I add anything that would make a smoothy taste good, but I cannot mute the flavour of this product, a few times I almost puked. I am so glad that I got this small one, or else I don't know what to do with it.

Awful.....

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Jun 25, 2014

Good nutrition but just could not stomach the taste!

Worst tasting stuff ever!

Posted by Reviewer2864499 on Jun 04, 2011

This is without a doubt the worst tasting protein shake I have ever had. even with the banana added. Bought on my doctor's recommendation but would not recommend.