decades of greatness

Posted by 5616587126079681728 on Apr 07, 2016

This product has been around a long time, although the formula changes slightly with each new "evolution". I recently rediscovered it after 15 years. It's better than ever. I feel great after using it again, often 2 times per day. The change in my outlook and physique are noticeable. I highly recommend the Ultimate Meal.

Ultimate health in a can!

Posted by 5588775030201498439 on Feb 18, 2016

Been using this product for years and attribute my health directly to its use. Thank you for keeping this in stock!

healthy and palatable

Posted by Reviewer1172290 on Dec 10, 2015

Why is this no longer available? I've been ordering this for a few months and it's been out of stock for over a month. Tastes healthy. Easy to drink daily.

Posted by Reviewer2432523 on Nov 02, 2015

I am very much a search type person and will only purchase when I am satisfied that I am buying something at least half-way decent. I, like many others taking this product for the first, I was a bit taken back by the taste, but admittedly I did not follow the suggested way to take it and just took it as it was. I did the same thing the the second time I took it, only this time I doubled the amount, and to my horror it turned to sludge, but I still managed to get it down without gagging. Finally, I followed the suggested method and to my delight I found it to be delicious. After taking it for a few days, I really did feel more energised from it. I do feel full for a number of hours, not only that, but I do not suffer from hunger pains as I normally would had I just gone without food. Bottom line, this is good stuff and I just ordered two more Eco-size tins.

Great product. Tastes good and its fabulous

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Feb 28, 2015

I have tasted lots of things like this, and this one tastes good, and its great.

Great vegan healthy replacement

Posted by 4900966913757164361 on Jul 01, 2014

I read reviews of how awful it tastes. So I did 1/2 water, 1/2 soy milk, one banana and frozen blueberries and it was delicious. I had this after my workout, about half an hour after and yet to try this before the workout. I am full, it has been about an hour so I can't tell the effects as of yet, but so far, I would give it a thumbs up and will look to incorporate into my diet and hope to lose healthy weight and gain from its health benefits.

Greatest meal replacement

Posted by MaievAshmoore on May 03, 2014

I've been using it, 2 times a day. My belly fat is getting smaller。I feel good and general well being.

This product is great!

Posted by 5181235086486648387 on Feb 13, 2014

This product brought good results. I could tell that it was doing my body good. I felt better and also noticed my skin softened up. One thing I have a problem with is iHerb's price here. Normally the prices on this site are great, but for this it is too high. I will buy this product again, but not from Iherb.

I am addicted to this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3023434 on Oct 28, 2013

I have been using this for over a year now. I blend it up with frozen blueberries or cherries and have it before a workout. I'm never hungry later on late at night and being a type I diabetic love the low GI carbs and no hidden sugars. I also appreciate that it has everything you need in it to be healthy in one meal

It's not easy being green

Posted by 4888780275337107811 on Apr 30, 2013

Firstly - iHerb, you rock. I live on the other side of the world and always dubious about internet purchases overseas but you have truly been fantastic. Thank you. Now - The Ultimate Meal - I was excited to receive this product after reading all the good and not-so-good reviews and wondered on Earth I was going to manage to digest this green meal. I have a viral infection that the Dr has advised will take a year to work out of my system (mosquito), and my immune system is struggling. We are coming into the winter months and with the "threat" of another bird flu season I really wanted to boost my health. I am the world's worst pill popper, (supplements) so this was my next best option. Well... I have chewed my way through the first smoothie (3/4 of it as I can't finish it). Surprisingly it didn't taste like grass, it didn't smell bad, I didn't gag, heave or throw up. I made it with a banana and almond milk (that's all I had at work) and it was... palatable! Now I am full and there's at least a 1/3 left in the container. Hmmmmmm I think I might need to adjust the amount/receipe to my needs as I would hate for this to go to waste. Thank you to all that encouraged others to buy this product, and thank you also for your very honest opinions. :)