The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal, 42.3 oz (1200 g)

Reviews 5-star

The Best on the Market!

Posted by Reviewer1348695 From Great Britain on Oct 25, 2007

This shake has been a lifesaver and a figure saver for me. I have one every evening during the week. I sleep better because it is easier to digest than a heavy meal and more nutritious than a light one, I run better the next morning because of the slow acting carbs. It kills my cravings for unhealthful foods. Absolutely fantastic and worth the shipping and customs duties I had to pay to receive it here in the UK! Lucky people who live in the US and can just pick it up at their local Whole Foods.

Superb and satisfying

Posted by Reviewer3168693 From Arizona on Dec 31, 2007

the Ultimate Meal is what I have been eating for dinner for the past 4 days. My lifelong habit has been to eat the largest meal of the day at dinner time, i.e. six o'clock or so. No matter what size breakfast and lunch I ate I was always ravenous at dinner time. The decision to eat a substantial breakfast, the medium lunch and the Ultimate Meal for dinner, with possibly a salad and/or a glass of soymilk was done as a last resort. No amount of dieting has moved the excess weight I have been carrying for over a year. So I ordered the product and tried it, skeptically. I have found that my day feels different. I enjoy my breakfast, I am okay with lunch and I love my drink in the evening. I really don't need a salad, I only ate some the first day. I only have 6 ounces of soy milk and not always. I have been remarkably surprised at how well I feel and how easily my body adjusted to it. I am good to go and have yet to wake up hungry. I intend to use it for a long time to come. Thank you Ultimate Meal.

Lost 15 pounds!

Posted by Reviewer1423684 From California on Jun 21, 2009

I LOVE this stuff! I have lupus and other health problems. This vegan meal replacement has changed my life. I am losing weight and gaining more energy. It is not a sweet smooth shake but blended with an overripe frozen quartered pear or frozen banana it is pleasant enough.

saving grace

Posted by Reviewer2047860 From Hawaii on Nov 18, 2007

My review is from a personal aspect as this product is one of kind life saver for me. Due to the condition of my liver the ingrediants in this product have all the properties that help it to function when its ability to function is very hampered.

Great product, no matter what you think of the taste!

Posted by Reviewer1442291 From Virginia on Jul 23, 2010

Terrific product(no matter what you think of the taste). I always use 8 oz. organic 1% milk plus 2 oz. water for the liquid (I'm not a vegan). The mild makes it taste SO MUCH better no matter what fruit I use-- and I really like to get 2 cups of milk in my daily diet. I often mix the fruits I use, but almost always add some blueberries to the mix (fresh or frozen and thawed). The blueberries help the taste and the color. This stuff fills me up, gives me energy, and I think more clearly. I also got used to the taste over time-- could barely stand it the first week, and eventually got to where I actually like it. It's a good thing our palates can be trained!