This product is great!

Posted by 5181235086486648387 on Feb 13, 2014

This product brought good results. I could tell that it was doing my body good. I felt better and also noticed my skin softened up. One thing I have a problem with is iHerb's price here. Normally the prices on this site are great, but for this it is too high. I will buy this product again, but not from Iherb.

The Best on the Market!

Posted by Reviewer1348695 on Oct 25, 2007

This shake has been a lifesaver and a figure saver for me. I have one every evening during the week. I sleep better because it is easier to digest than a heavy meal and more nutritious than a light one, I run better the next morning because of the slow acting carbs. It kills my cravings for unhealthful foods. Absolutely fantastic and worth the shipping and customs duties I had to pay to receive it here in the UK! Lucky people who live in the US and can just pick it up at their local Whole Foods.

saving grace

Posted by Reviewer2047860 on Nov 18, 2007

My review is from a personal aspect as this product is one of kind life saver for me. Due to the condition of my liver the ingrediants in this product have all the properties that help it to function when its ability to function is very hampered.

Superb and satisfying

Posted by Reviewer3168693 on Dec 31, 2007

the Ultimate Meal is what I have been eating for dinner for the past 4 days. My lifelong habit has been to eat the largest meal of the day at dinner time, i.e. six o'clock or so. No matter what size breakfast and lunch I ate I was always ravenous at dinner time. The decision to eat a substantial breakfast, the medium lunch and the Ultimate Meal for dinner, with possibly a salad and/or a glass of soymilk was done as a last resort. No amount of dieting has moved the excess weight I have been carrying for over a year. So I ordered the product and tried it, skeptically. I have found that my day feels different. I enjoy my breakfast, I am okay with lunch and I love my drink in the evening. I really don't need a salad, I only ate some the first day. I only have 6 ounces of soy milk and not always. I have been remarkably surprised at how well I feel and how easily my body adjusted to it. I am good to go and have yet to wake up hungry. I intend to use it for a long time to come. Thank you Ultimate Meal.

Lost 15 pounds!

Posted by AyahsHope on Jun 21, 2009

I LOVE this stuff! I have lupus and other health problems. This vegan meal replacement has changed my life. I am losing weight and gaining more energy. It is not a sweet smooth shake but blended with an overripe frozen quartered pear or frozen banana it is pleasant enough.

Review of the Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer1878587 on Jul 26, 2009

Consume this product every day before weight training for an hour. Never suffer from achiness after workouts. Perhaps due to all the antioxidants in this excellent product.

I am addicted to this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3023434 on Oct 28, 2013

I have been using this for over a year now. I blend it up with frozen blueberries or cherries and have it before a workout. I'm never hungry later on late at night and being a type I diabetic love the low GI carbs and no hidden sugars. I also appreciate that it has everything you need in it to be healthy in one meal

Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer2212261 on May 18, 2011

Boy this powder packs a big punch - in a good way. This product has performed just as described -my husband and I drink it in the morning and we easily run until lunch time with no thoughts of hunger or wanting "just a little something" to tied us over. We're almost out and I have to re-order very soon. Yes I would recommend it to anyone.

The Ultimate Life, The Ultimate Meal

Posted by Reviewer3019527 on Feb 16, 2010

Excellent, excellent, excellent...very impressed! I can feel the difference this meal makes in my day! THANK YOU for caring enough to give the very best.

Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Sep 01, 2010

Don't let the dr.bronner-esq label fool you. I overlooked this stuff for years, only to pick it up last year when I went glutenfree and anti-inflam.I use it everyday. Gets me going in the a.m. A nice, clean body fuel.