Great taste

Posted by Kitty2k on Apr 13, 2015

I bought this for my partner who is diabetic. It's great for cooking with, but in a cuppa it has a strange sort of cold aftertaste. Actually, not so much a "taste" more a sort of experience. But great for my partner.

Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1605959 on Feb 26, 2015

Bought this one because I was looking for a birch source, non gmo. It works well for what I'm doing with it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Oct 30, 2014

I use it for my teeth its good quality

A very good alternative to sugar

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Nov 25, 2013

I don't use sugar on a daily basis, and I'm very careful with sweeteners. But for some recipes, most natural sweeteners will cause a problem in texture, taste or color, and that's when birch sugar becomes really precious. That's why from now I'll always have some in my pantry.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Jul 19, 2013

I use this for recipes -- it's great, and affordable. There's no sugar "yank" but the baked goods taste great!

xylitol from birch bark

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Jul 02, 2013

I prefer xylitol from birch bark, the original way they processed it, not from corn as most of it is now for a lesser price. The packaging is smaller than previously and more costly, but since I limit my intake of sugar as we all should, I justify the additional cost as worthy to have it more pure. I just make my own herbal infusion simple syrup with it to blend with soda water. dissolves quickly in water.

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Aug 13, 2012

Just what i have been looking for! Natural from birch, tastes and looks JUST like sugar, BUT it is not unhealthy! FANTASTIC! I use it in cooking, baking, on cereal, u name it... I will never use sugar again!

No nasty aftertaste, but unwanted side effects

Posted by Reviewer2948648 on Jan 03, 2012

I was hooked on Suzanne Somers original somersweet--but they changed the ingredients and now it tastes like all the other fake sweeteners. This stuff is great--I just got it and use it in coffee--have not tried for baking yet, just wish it was a little cheaper. Update: After having used this about 10 days, I've changed my opinion slightly--taste is still excellent, but after drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning without about a tablespoon total of this, I can't keep anything down, have diarrhea 2 -3 times a day. Will have to wean myself down, and just eventually wean myself off this. Wouldn't give to my children with this side effect.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Dec 15, 2011

This is really good stuff! Great sugar substitute - you won't miss sugar! I even prefer it to liquid Stevia clear (though I really like Stevia).

THE ULTIMATE SWEETENER

Posted by Reviewer3225496 on Dec 07, 2011

I have used this product and loved it...it became unavailable at my local health food store...I found out it was out of stock from the manufacturer...but I found it at I HERB, placed an online order and it was delivered to my home in three days! Thank you, I HERB...I will consult your website first for this and other products I use...Jan_In_Texas

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »