nice

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 07, 2010

this one comes from BIRCH, BEST XYLITOL AVAILABLE ON IHERB. Dont encourage the CORN BASED xylitol as corn crops ARE BAD FOR THE ENVIRONNEMENT!! love

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1742806 on Aug 20, 2010

Best tasting sugar substitute - ever! Delicious!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2678504 on Oct 06, 2010

Very good sweetner. Good company and iHerb is great.

Great replacement for sugar

Posted by RutLervik on Aug 24, 2011

Absolutely the ultimate sweetener!!!

THE ULTIMATE SWEETENER

Posted by Reviewer3225496 on Dec 07, 2011

I have used this product and loved it...it became unavailable at my local health food store...I found out it was out of stock from the manufacturer...but I found it at I HERB, placed an online order and it was delivered to my home in three days! Thank you, I HERB...I will consult your website first for this and other products I use...Jan_In_Texas

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Dec 15, 2011

This is really good stuff! Great sugar substitute - you won't miss sugar! I even prefer it to liquid Stevia clear (though I really like Stevia).

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Aug 13, 2012

Just what i have been looking for! Natural from birch, tastes and looks JUST like sugar, BUT it is not unhealthy! FANTASTIC! I use it in cooking, baking, on cereal, u name it... I will never use sugar again!

xylitol from birch bark

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Jul 02, 2013

I prefer xylitol from birch bark, the original way they processed it, not from corn as most of it is now for a lesser price. The packaging is smaller than previously and more costly, but since I limit my intake of sugar as we all should, I justify the additional cost as worthy to have it more pure. I just make my own herbal infusion simple syrup with it to blend with soda water. dissolves quickly in water.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Jul 19, 2013

I use this for recipes -- it's great, and affordable. There's no sugar "yank" but the baked goods taste great!

A very good alternative to sugar

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Nov 25, 2013

I don't use sugar on a daily basis, and I'm very careful with sweeteners. But for some recipes, most natural sweeteners will cause a problem in texture, taste or color, and that's when birch sugar becomes really precious. That's why from now I'll always have some in my pantry.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »