GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Aug 13, 2012

Just what i have been looking for! Natural from birch, tastes and looks JUST like sugar, BUT it is not unhealthy! FANTASTIC! I use it in cooking, baking, on cereal, u name it... I will never use sugar again!

xylitol from birch bark

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Jul 02, 2013

I prefer xylitol from birch bark, the original way they processed it, not from corn as most of it is now for a lesser price. The packaging is smaller than previously and more costly, but since I limit my intake of sugar as we all should, I justify the additional cost as worthy to have it more pure. I just make my own herbal infusion simple syrup with it to blend with soda water. dissolves quickly in water.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Jul 19, 2013

I use this for recipes -- it's great, and affordable. There's no sugar "yank" but the baked goods taste great!

A very good alternative to sugar

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Nov 25, 2013

I don't use sugar on a daily basis, and I'm very careful with sweeteners. But for some recipes, most natural sweeteners will cause a problem in texture, taste or color, and that's when birch sugar becomes really precious. That's why from now I'll always have some in my pantry.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Oct 30, 2014

I use it for my teeth its good quality

Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1605959 on Feb 26, 2015

Bought this one because I was looking for a birch source, non gmo. It works well for what I'm doing with it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »