お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

TheraBreath, Fresh Breath Oral Rinse, Invigorating Icy Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

You All Have Been Terrific!

Posted by 5150782075080457085 on Jun 23, 2014

IHerb has proven to be the ONLY place that I am able to buy the Therabreath Mint flavored Mouthwash For a reasonable price! This includes Amazon! Please, keep up the terrific pricing!

Removes Tonsil Stones

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

The real strength of this product is that it is very effective at removing tonsil stones. I only even noticed that I had them one day when I coughed one of these tiny white specks up. They smell *horrible* and are the likely the main cause of chronic bad breath if you have it. A lot of people have them, but are unaware of them because they are usually pretty small, and are often hidden behind the folds in the back of your mouth. I brush twice a day, and still occasionally get them. After doing some internet research, the best advice I could find was to use an alcohol-free, saccharin-free mouthwash. I've tried a few different alcohol-free, saccharin-free mouthwashes: Biotene, Kiss-my-face, and this one. I'd give 5 stars to all three of the mouthwashes, because each one is fairly effective. Of the three, I have to say that the Therabreath mouthwash is probably the most effective at removing tonsil stones. Each time I used it, I noticed a few of the little 'stones' dislodging from my tonsils. You really do need to gargle it for about a minute though to achieve the maximum effect ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

g

Posted by 5563500676999491579 on Jun 22, 2014

haven't used it yet! but I know all TheraBreath products works very well!!

Works very well but strong flavour

Posted by raquelvolpinicox on Apr 17, 2014

Will stay with the mild mint flavour in the future.