No more bad breath. Recommend

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

Excellent. Easy to use. No more bad breath. 1-2 spray is enough. Used great together with toothpaste . ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

TheraBreath Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer1490623 on Jan 27, 2012

I don’t have halitosis, gingivitis, tonsil issues, or any other maladies of the mouth that might invite the scorn of others. I purchased this product as a more natural alternative to mint-flavored sprays out there and intended to use it after a light meal/snack or in case of “emergencies” where I couldn’t use a toothbrush. I figured a shot of concentrated oxygen + tea tree oil will certainly destroy any anaerobic bacteria in my mouth so I bought a few. Unfortunately this product did not deliver—or delivered far below my expectations—and left me with a bitter and metallic after-taste. Alternatively, and with the aid of family and friends, I compared my breath after using this product with swishing a shot of warm salt + water solution, and the salt water solution did better each time. I’ll be carrying mini salt packets with me instead of this product.

Works well

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

Banishes bad breath, great stuff, nozzle targets back of throat.

Supp

Posted by 5648738288647802709 on Oct 01, 2013

absolutely good!

A great mouth ordor eradicator

Posted by Reviewer2081950 on Oct 03, 2011

I must tell u.this spray works 100%.it completely removed my halitosis problem.even whn u hve no time to brush teeth,this spray works wonders..i alwys hve this in my bag without fail.pls iherb,do not ever stop selling therabreath products..they r really effective in giving a very fresh n clean feel

Best mouthspray ever

Posted by 5366003673913498872 on Apr 23, 2015

I am plagued with bad breath and nothing seemed to help, until I discovered this product many years ago whilst visiting America, I always looked for and asked for something similar in Australia. Nothing. So when I discovered this product was now available through iHerb, I purchased a couple of bottles. If you suffer from bad breath - buy this product as it works.

TheraBreath Throat Spray

Posted by 5071968791841255601 on Nov 22, 2014

Effective.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Dec 12, 2011

The first time I tried it it really refreshed my breath and whole ear/nose throat area. My friends noticed the difference. Now I am used to it. Hard to tell if you have bad breath...

Fresh breath

Posted by 4775276412109093790 on Jun 04, 2014

Refreshing!

Taste(

Posted by 5533733033140141129 on Mar 27, 2014

i purchased the spray because i often have sore throat and tonsils. hope it will help to eliminate the bacteria. i just used it once and don't like the taste at all

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »