No more bad breath. Recommend

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

Excellent. Easy to use. No more bad breath. 1-2 spray is enough. Used great together with toothpaste . ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

TheraBreath Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer1490623 on Jan 27, 2012

I don’t have halitosis, gingivitis, tonsil issues, or any other maladies of the mouth that might invite the scorn of others. I purchased this product as a more natural alternative to mint-flavored sprays out there and intended to use it after a light meal/snack or in case of “emergencies” where I couldn’t use a toothbrush. I figured a shot of concentrated oxygen + tea tree oil will certainly destroy any anaerobic bacteria in my mouth so I bought a few. Unfortunately this product did not deliver—or delivered far below my expectations—and left me with a bitter and metallic after-taste. Alternatively, and with the aid of family and friends, I compared my breath after using this product with swishing a shot of warm salt + water solution, and the salt water solution did better each time. I’ll be carrying mini salt packets with me instead of this product.

A great mouth ordor eradicator

Posted by Reviewer2081950 on Oct 03, 2011

I must tell u.this spray works 100%.it completely removed my halitosis problem.even whn u hve no time to brush teeth,this spray works wonders..i alwys hve this in my bag without fail.pls iherb,do not ever stop selling therabreath products..they r really effective in giving a very fresh n clean feel

Works well

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

Banishes bad breath, great stuff, nozzle targets back of throat.

The best breath freshener

Posted by 5473203115191728683 on Jun 11, 2016

When I first tried it, I was very disappointed. Mild flavor, without the characteristic taste of peppermint on what I'm used to in other fresheners. After a few days of use, showed the full effect. Highly effective tool refreshing breath, but different from all so far. I am thrilled.

Best mouthspray ever

Posted by 5366003673913498872 on Apr 23, 2015

I am plagued with bad breath and nothing seemed to help, until I discovered this product many years ago whilst visiting America, I always looked for and asked for something similar in Australia. Nothing. So when I discovered this product was now available through iHerb, I purchased a couple of bottles. If you suffer from bad breath - buy this product as it works.

Supp

Posted by 5648738288647802709 on Oct 01, 2013

absolutely good!

Fresh breath

Posted by 4775276412109093790 on Jun 04, 2014

Refreshing!

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Dec 12, 2011

The first time I tried it it really refreshed my breath and whole ear/nose throat area. My friends noticed the difference. Now I am used to it. Hard to tell if you have bad breath...

TheraBreath Throat Spray