10% Off Orders Over $40!

TheraBreath, Multi-Symptom ProBiotics, 9 Sticks, (2.7 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

*** Best product for oral health***

Posted by Recept on Feb 04, 2014

I don't usually write reviews because, well I'm lazy to be honest, but this product changed my life so I feel obligated to write something. Since I was 15-16 years old I had problems with bad breath, now 15 years later have problems with periodontal disease. Only professional products are helpful CURASEPT/CURAPROX, ULTRADEX..., but my bad breath was still there. I found online a lot of people were using therabreath products with great success, so I bought TB probiotic sticks and it changed my life. After 20 days from using it, still no bad breath and I can't tell You how happy I am (and my girlfriend :)) I'm also using TB Perio toothpaste. So if You have problems with oral health or if You have gum disease this is what hepled me, and can help You: 1) Vitamin C powder form 2) CoQ10 capsules 3) TB Probiotic sticks (Every 1-2 months, it really depends on You) 4) TB toothpaste 5) And last but important if You have gum disease, Glutathione capsules - 500mg. I use Jarrow brand you can also find it here on iherb. Known as the ‘Master Antioxidant’. New research is being done on periodontal disease and Glutathione (GSH) levels in patients. A recent study done on 45 patients who had mild to severe periodontitis, were found to have reduced antioxidative activity and decreased levels of GSH. An analysis showed a direct correlation between the activity of antioxidative enzymes and symptoms of the disease. You can easily search online about GSH. Hope I helped someone.

long lasting fresh

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 05, 2012

works as stated. Quite easy to use only downside is the taste of the toothpaste was like toilet cleaner :( The probiotic tasted fine. the price was fine for the result and much cheaper than the australian version from beezecare.