July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

TheraBreath, PerioTherapy, Sensitive Gums Oral Rinse, Alcohol Free, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

great

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jul 19, 2012

since having gum surgery before getting many crowns on my teeth, I have had difficulty keeping my gums healthy. This rinse, with the toothpaste is great. My gums bleed much less.

Posted by hypochondriac on Jan 22, 2013

This is an excellent product. Beware: it *does* taste like dish water. But, you're not buying this for the taste! It *thoroughly* cleans your mouth & throat - and leaves your mouth with a long-lasting clean feeling. It's far, far better than mainstream rinses like Listerine. (Note: I haven't used it long enough to comment on the gum-health aspects of the product - will update here when I've used this for a while).

It actually works, I mean really works.

Posted by Reviewer2557590 on Jul 07, 2012

I've been using this and the basic formula for over a year now and it makes my moth feel very clean. Breath is better, tonsil stones under control and it reduces the severity and duration of colds and swollen tonsils for me. I can't make any claims for the specific perio therapy application but for the extra money I felt this formula was worth a try over the standard one.

Very good stuff for gums

Posted by ShokoFlomel on May 07, 2014

The rinse is good as it keeps gums healthy. It prevents bleeding and fights bacteria. My friend who suffers from throat conditions said that the problems with her throat had become less serious. If you use it every day you will feel a healthy effect after a while. Хороший ополаскиватель. Помогает защищать десны от кровоточивости, хорошо влияет на зубы, убивает бактерии. Моя подружка, страдающая от частых ангин, заметила, что у нее стало меньше проблем с горлом. Рекомендую.