Fabulous Think thin Brownie bars

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 03, 2011

Awesome. I love the soft consistency and good taste. They aren't exactly a diet bar with 220 calories and 8g fat, but they are satisfying and filling and I find when I eat one I am not hungry for at least a few hours. I usually eat them before hiking or some moderate activity and I feel energized and not hungry for the activity. Also, I have eaten them when I am running late with an apple for a quick breakfast. They are delicious, I feel like I am eating a candy bar, but it delivers much more health and nutrition than a candy bar. Also, I really like that the product is made with natural ingredients!!! I will definitely buy this product again (in fact I've already ordered the same brand in other flavors to try them out as well.)

Brownie

Posted by Reviewer2432074 on Jul 06, 2011

Yummy

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2338530 on Jul 11, 2011

great product and company

Brownie Protein

Posted by Reviewer2224343 on Dec 10, 2012

LOVE this! So tasty. Thanks iherb..

Great protein bar

Posted by 5260175422423640844 on Aug 08, 2013

By Dr Gundry diet recommended

I'm not sure about the declaring of 17 vitamins and minerals,

Posted by 5291180440108466617 on Dec 30, 2013

but the actual bars description not including it as i received the product. i think you need to update the products details, as it's seems like an ethical issue. apart of it, the product has the best taste so far ,from the range of thinkthin bars i tasted.

Loved them.

Posted by 5220523180718877326 on Feb 19, 2014

Will order again. Had problems to control myself from eating the whole box at once :D

yummie

Posted by 5529665348425857923 on Mar 19, 2014

yummie and so delicious! best brownie taste ever and barely any calories , great!

Kids - 15, 15, 12, 11, and 8 all loved them!

Posted by pareedus on Aug 31, 2014

I took a pack of kids ice skating and they brought these snacks bars with us from our pantry. I was wondering whether they would like them as the sugar is low relative to other bars. They LOVED them. Kids are the most discerning eaters!

nice