hands down the best protein bar

Posted by Reviewer2863556 on Feb 19, 2012

I've tried many others which are not bad (Quest, Myoplex, ProMax, Pure Protein) but this is the best tasting one and gluten free, high protein, low sugar... i leave a box at work b/c it's my afternoon snack. i usually eat 1 a day and with 20g of protein this is much better than any other snack! I also tried 'brownie crunch' and 'dark chocolate' flavors but those to me tasted too artificial. Peanut butter flavor is the real deal.

Think Thin Bars are the PERFECT Food

Posted by Reviewer3126643 on Apr 16, 2012

Greetings from Holland (picture me waiving a ThinkThin Chunky Peanut Butter Bar in my hand)! I moved to Amsterdam from Ohio recently, and mourned the loss of access to Thin Bars. I brought about 10 boxes with me, but knew they would run out eventually. :-( I can't say enough good about the nutritionally solid ingredients of the bars. A friend told me about them, and they have literally changed my life. 20 gm of protein is pretty amazing in itself. Some of the carbos are in the form of sugar alcohol, which immediately moves right along through your system. It's a snack or quick meal on the run, with no cargo overloading, no sugar high or low spikes, only even energy levels. No sugar craving after eating one, either. They are convenient to throw in your backpack, and are a perfect size to have your hunger satisfied. Finding and ordering from iHerb.com was a dream come true, as Thin Bars are not to be found anywhere here in the Netherlands-- at least for now, I guess. The shipping was fast and the service was courteous. Bravo, iHerb.com (you saved me!) and Think Products! :-)

Think Thin Bars - Chunky Peanut Butter

Posted by 5193379513766877839 on Dec 11, 2012

These bars really work. I am in control of my cravings which is such a relief. The rich chewy texture more than makes up for no added sugar. I carry one in my bag, in case I get hungry, so I always feel in control.

Nice no sugar bar

Posted by 5260175422423640844 on Aug 08, 2013

Great tasting bars

Delicius!

Posted by 5670324612743601888 on Dec 04, 2014

Great taste

Love these!

Posted by 5392077006178020482 on Jan 28, 2015

There are so delicious and there is no sugar in it. I literally love them and could eat them all at once!

delicious

Posted by 5177682785462455827 on Oct 16, 2015

This bar is one of my favorites! It satisfies my cravings for sweets, it tastes amazing and I can not live without having one each day:)

Great taste and satisfying.

Posted by 4675769541644708295 on May 02, 2016

These taste good, have good consistency, and are delicious.

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer1084951 on Feb 29, 2012

This protein bar has the right amount of chocolate and peanut butter, not to mention all of the protein. This is the best protein bar I have ever tasted.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1492259 on Feb 02, 2011

Love these! Gluten free and sugar free. EAsy, good, and great when a person is on the go!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »