Pretty good, no digestive distress either

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Dec 08, 2009

My doctor recommended enteric coated 5-HTP and this is one brand that qualifies. Absolutely no stomach distress here!!! I find that l-tryptophan helps more with sleep than this does yet the doctor wants 5-htp for other reasons. I find that taking both in low doses about an hour before bed works well with sleep. Check with your own health provider about taking both. A lab test later will tell if 5-HTP is working for ther other reasons the doctor wants me taking this.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Dec 24, 2009

Seems to help me smile more.

good

Posted by 5346981783451639353 on May 16, 2015

I work in hospo and keep this at work for everyone to help with those stressful 11 hour days. seems to work quite well.

Enteric coating is a huge plus

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Sep 02, 2016

I usually take 100mg and my only complaint is that Thompson's don't make this in that strength, not available on i herb at least. The quality however is excellent and for anyone with sensitive tummy the enteric coating is a huge plus. It does help if constipation is an issue, and it does help with sleep. I will always use 5htp and will probably use this brand on and off with my stronger dose. It is very cost efficient for a product that actually works... many don't our have negative effects on me.

Not clear

Posted by CIPRIAN on Sep 30, 2013

I took this since I heard it increases your deep sleep phase. It may happen, but I did not feel much.