Cheap, water soluble iron (ferrous)

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 20, 2014

I bought these on a whim when I saw how cheap they were, not expecting much at all - and I'm not sure. The first time I took it, it seemed useless. The second time I took it, the 50mg dose seemed too high - iron isn't something I take all of the time, only when I feel I need a top up. I like that it doesn't contain mag stearate or other rubbish fillers save for stearic/cellulose, and fortunately it was a cheap enough 'try it and see' option. However - I'm going to try another ferrous fumarate at a lower dose instead (Twinlabs 18mg) - and that's probably what I'd recommend for 'general' use, otherwise you spend forever trying to balance everything and that's just too much effort. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2283308 on Jun 18, 2011

Raised my low ferritin levels back to normal, the price is great, and it has a nice short list of ingredients.

Ideal Iron

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013

This is a life saver.I can really notice the difference in my energy level. No tummy problems at all. Will buy them again and again and...the price is unbeatable :)

Great Products

Posted by Reviewer1505305 on Feb 11, 2012

Works Amazing, I will definitely come back when I run out of it. Good buy and a very affordable price. Fast Shipping and a great customer service...

Awesome price

Posted by 5574826242646433028 on Mar 04, 2014

Extremely cost-effective iron supplement; quick postage to Australia

Perfect

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Aug 26, 2014

I like this Iron supplement. It is very good and it has no taste of iron at all which I like. I highly recommend it.

good product, great value

Posted by irenejim on Dec 09, 2014

I have taken other iron pills before and they left me with stomache. Then I try this one. It gives me energy and no stomach problems at all. Also, its price is much cheaper! Would definitely purchase again.

Reliable go to product.

Posted by 4904784802295421380 on May 30, 2016

Great price, great quality.

ok

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Oct 16, 2014

feel less tired on these but you have to be persistent to get your levels up..

Its good..

Posted by 4731489669567475873 on Dec 28, 2013

Gives me little bit more energy..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »