Quality supplements for reasonable prices

Posted by nataliuncik on Nov 14, 2014

I ordered this supplement because it claimed to help balance hormones and increase energy. I've been taking it for a month, and I'd say both are true. It's great to not have to deal with erratic hormones, and it's nice to not be tired all the time. I take 2 pills with breakfast.

Maca - just started to take this!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Oct 23, 2010

I have only been taking this for a few weeks. I have noticed no side effects. I am taking this with Vitex too. I have dropped down my vitex from 1200 mg a day, twice a day to just 800 mg twice a day to combine this with it. I take this 2x a day as well. I truely believe in takeing a good multi & a fish oil with these to avoid a crash effect!

I will always buy products from Thompson.

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 16, 2010

Do not be fooled. Although the price is very cheap, the product is very good. My uncle gave it to use, he is feeling well prepared. And do not feel upset stomach.

Exellent!

Posted by 4955736725614331053 on Mar 27, 2015

Easy to swallow and smells like maca root powder does but without the taste. Could feel a difference in libido and energy from day 1!

perfect product

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Mar 29, 2016

great result With the first shot No side effects recommend amazing product If any of the products, makes us feel some side effects this is that our organization have proficiency in vitamins what this moment. The same feel When you receive a physical herb in large quantity. It is totally healthy the products of iherb.

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 01, 2011

I love the MACA and this brand works as well as the others that I have tried. I usually buy this in bulk because th price is so great.

Thompson, Maca, 525 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2554975 on Sep 11, 2012

Great product,an i recommend it to others.

Great value

Posted by 5416856587842119521 on Aug 21, 2014

Great for the price

HACE LO QUE PROMETE

Posted by 5422237076660663557 on Sep 11, 2014

ES MUY BUENO PARA AUMENTAR LA ENERGIA

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3274905 on Oct 03, 2014

got to love the maca ! and the price is good too , but i think next time i will god for the higer mg.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »