• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Works Very Well.....Sleep So Fast!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013

This product works very well. You will sleep right away, though you may want to take less than the full dose if starting out. It can be a bit strong. Great for those experiencing sleep issues!

I recommend

Posted by 5646549889545903887 on Jul 13, 2012

I always use when I'm taking pre training by difficulty sleeping. It's a great ally in this regard. I recommend to my fellow Brazilians.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3059714 on Dec 08, 2010

Good for a good nights sleep.

Excellent product compared to others in price and effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer2608909 on Jun 29, 2016

In Australia you have to have a doctors prescription to access melatonin and it is about $36 for a 30 day supply !! True ! This brand works so well and I have never slept better and so cheap ! The pharmaceutical brand I used in Australia gave me a headache in the mornings - no headaches with this product and I actually stay asleep rather than wake up continually. And like I keep saying, so cheap !!!!!!!!!

Ok

Posted by 5220897815370081830 on May 09, 2014

I take one tablet and it does work, you fall asleep more easily and your dreams are more vivid, but I find it that it works much better if you bite it in half as it is too slow release.

good for deep sleeping

Posted by irenaaaa on Nov 17, 2012

I'm suffering from insomnia at times when the weather changes greatly. Don't understand still why i'm so sensible to it.however these pills didn't help me at all for this kind of insomnia.but in general they provide deep sleeping and if I take them next morning I wake up well-rested and relaxed.

no noto mucho efecto, tampoco he sido constante

Posted by Raposinha on Sep 27, 2016

ni fú ni fa. creo que no repetiré. pero por el precio recomiendo probarla :)

not that great

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Mar 27, 2015

I am fond of Thompson products but I had disappointing results with their Melatonin compared to any other brand I tried.

Oh yeah

Posted by deadcowsdontmooo on Jun 29, 2012

Price is insane & very good quality

òtimo produto

Posted by 5002033117663909458 on Sep 20, 2012

Tive bons ganhos atraves do meu descanso ao começar a tomar melatonin, meu corpo teve o descanso que precisava!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »