• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

sweet dream

Posted by 4953209479533855644 on Mar 12, 2016

The product, works very god, and its also cheap.

good

Posted by 5544827652892915200 on Feb 07, 2016

this is a good product, price and effectiveness wise

Great if you have trouble sleeping

Posted by Lodzau on Dec 09, 2015

I originally tried melatonin slow release when I was having trouble sleeping but then I found there's a fast release type which works better for me because I have trouble getting to sleep not staying asleep. Whereas this takes anywhere from an hour to 3 hours to work. I don't usually have a problem staying asleep, my problem is getting to sleep. I think the fast release which works in 20 minutes is better for me as I have trouble getting to sleep and then once I'm asleep I'm fine. So this might be better for someone who gets to sleep easily but then wakes up because it does take a few hours to work and you can't guarantee how long it would take to work, it's not the same every time you take it so it's a bit hard to work out your schedule because you don't know exactly how long it's going to take to work. Sometimes I take this at 8 or 9 pm and I'm still awake by 11pm so I prefer the quick dissolve type. But this product works.

bom

Posted by Reviewer1678016 on Apr 03, 2015

Ótimo custo beneficio !!!!

not that great

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Mar 27, 2015

I am fond of Thompson products but I had disappointing results with their Melatonin compared to any other brand I tried.

Great Value for Product that Works!

Posted by cinnamonspice on Oct 22, 2014

Wonderful that I got this at this value. And I did not need that many tablets. It worked very well helping me in overcoming jetlags and to to adjust back to local time. Great great product.

No me funciona

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 06, 2014

La he tomado ocasionalmente y en lugar de inducirme el sueño me despeja más.

It's hard to do melatonin wrong

Posted by 5333192058175578064 on Sep 15, 2014

They are small as pellets, work fast as sonic the hedgehog, and are apparently tasteless. I have already finished the bottle and have moved on to another brand at another website, for no reason except better prices and faster delivery.

cool

Posted by 5550687274768298252 on Jul 20, 2014

Nice melatonina with riboflavina! =)

Funciona.