Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

I have been having what I believe to be gallbladder issues (although my tests keep coming back negative but I have more scheduled). After taking this along with artichoke and dandelion root, most of my symptoms are GONE. Literally 2 days after taking these, my intense fatigue, headaches, stomach nausea, upper middle abdominal pain, and cramping had disappeared. The excruciating pain in the middle of my back was cut in half and I can actually get up from a chair or just walk down the hall without tears in my eyes. The bad gas I was having is now so rare I don't even notice it. I don't get why the docs don't think it's my gallbladder when this stuff has all but made my symtpoms go away and it's all geared to help your gallbladder/liver/bile production. If you even suspect you have any of these issues, take all 3 supplements!!

Very good product !

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Aug 24, 2011

Iherb,you are the best!

AWESOME!! Great price!!

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Sep 29, 2011

I bought this for my daughter because she was having issues with being regular. She says it has helped her a lot! Thanks for having the price be super great!

awesome.

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jul 19, 2013

great.

seems fine

Posted by lisofby on Feb 06, 2015

cant really fault

Milk Thistle is a great treatment for the liver

Posted by Reviewer2215884 on Feb 13, 2015

Very good high quality product. I was a heavy drinker for years and my liver had inflamed/enlarged and the blood work showed high enzyme levels. After a few months taking not only this product but a few other brands of Milk Thistle my liver has returned to normal (albeit my drinking has minimalized). I firmly believed Thompson's Milk Thistle helped speed up the healing process. If using any milk thistle product make sure it is standardized silymarin (higher the % the better). B

milk thistle

Posted by alhamdulillah on Mar 17, 2015

giving it to my parrot (about 1/10 of caps daily in cereal), he has liver problem and it helps a lot.

Value

Posted by 5372641855420358961 on Aug 27, 2015

Essential

Nice one

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Good product

Great product

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Feb 01, 2014

Good for your liver, good for you.