Poor Quality Control

Posted by Reviewer1285296 on Apr 19, 2012

Capsules feel dusty and dirty, some were broken others empty. Contacted Thompson Customer Service by email and they take no responsibility. Definitely will not buy this brand again. Would not recommend.

Pain-killing effective

Posted by Reviewer1760171 on Mar 13, 2010

I find that tart cherries work just as well as low doses of ibuprofen for stopping pain. However, instead of keeping juice in the fridge and wondering when it will go bad, now I keep these capsules on hand. They work great! I will keep buying them.

A potent antioxidant

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013

This product is great for those who have chronic inflammation. Tart cherry is a powerful antioxidant. Also the capsules look yummy because of the purple color :)

tart cherry for big toe gout pain

Posted by Reviewer2731821 on Mar 26, 2010

my wife has used one bottle and is now rarely troubled by her big toe pain,especially at night-so is sleeping more soundly . in her case at least-really effective.pains come back if she misses a day or two. guess will have to keep buying it. if ordering from uk stick to 4/5 bottles at a time only as post office charges £8-00 and vat (£12in all)on 6 bottles-ouch!!!!!

Good Value!

Posted by Healthy-Be-Beautiful on Oct 15, 2013

I think the quality appears to be just fine. I've read the health benefits of cherries for joints, bones, antioxidant health and I'm hoping it works. The powder in the caps appears to be the same color, texture, etc. as some other powders that I mix with juice or water. Good value.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Aug 26, 2014

I bought this to help with sleep. It works very well. Some of the tart cherry supplements are regulated in New Zealand so that in itself tells you that this stuff works. I am very happy with the quality but would prefer some of the stronger forms.

Help with gout

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Oct 24, 2014

My wife has gout. the product seems to help with pain

Sweet dreams

Posted by Reviewer3325230 on Jul 04, 2011

I love tart cherry, it helps me sleep wonderfully at night!

Tary Cherry by Thompson

Posted by Reviewer3356695 on May 24, 2011

This supplement is good for many things like, arthritis, gaut, better sleep. I take they everday.

Fantastic deal

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 09, 2012

I wanted to buy more, but it is sold out. So much cheaper than the other brands. Good for inflammation and joint pain.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »