Poor Quality Control

Posted by Reviewer1285296 on Apr 19, 2012

Capsules feel dusty and dirty, some were broken others empty. Contacted Thompson Customer Service by email and they take no responsibility. Definitely will not buy this brand again. Would not recommend.

A potent antioxidant

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013

This product is great for those who have chronic inflammation. Tart cherry is a powerful antioxidant. Also the capsules look yummy because of the purple color :)

Good Value!

Posted by Healthy-Be-Beautiful on Oct 15, 2013

I think the quality appears to be just fine. I've read the health benefits of cherries for joints, bones, antioxidant health and I'm hoping it works. The powder in the caps appears to be the same color, texture, etc. as some other powders that I mix with juice or water. Good value.

Pain-killing effective

Posted by Reviewer1760171 on Mar 13, 2010

I find that tart cherries work just as well as low doses of ibuprofen for stopping pain. However, instead of keeping juice in the fridge and wondering when it will go bad, now I keep these capsules on hand. They work great! I will keep buying them.

tart cherry for big toe gout pain

Posted by Reviewer2731821 on Mar 26, 2010

my wife has used one bottle and is now rarely troubled by her big toe pain,especially at night-so is sleeping more soundly . in her case at least-really effective.pains come back if she misses a day or two. guess will have to keep buying it. if ordering from uk stick to 4/5 bottles at a time only as post office charges £8-00 and vat (£12in all)on 6 bottles-ouch!!!!!

Tary Cherry by Thompson

Posted by Reviewer3356695 on May 24, 2011

This supplement is good for many things like, arthritis, gaut, better sleep. I take they everday.

Sweet dreams

Posted by Reviewer3325230 on Jul 04, 2011

I love tart cherry, it helps me sleep wonderfully at night!

As good as Prescription Motrin

Posted by Reviewer1042401 on Jun 30, 2009

this product I took out of desperation after researching ways to control inflammation, and finding out that cherries are very helpful to control it. It is much more cost effective than buying fresh cherries every few days.

Fantastic deal

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 09, 2012

I wanted to buy more, but it is sold out. So much cheaper than the other brands. Good for inflammation and joint pain.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Aug 26, 2014

I bought this to help with sleep. It works very well. Some of the tart cherry supplements are regulated in New Zealand so that in itself tells you that this stuff works. I am very happy with the quality but would prefer some of the stronger forms.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »