This is a must have for me

Posted by Reviewer2757601 on Sep 29, 2012

I take zinc mainly to boost my immunity. Doesn't seem to help with my acne. I also take green superfoods a few days a week. My immunity's pretty strong - haven't fallen sick for 1.5 yrs. This zinc supplement is my favorite among all the brands I've tried, and surprisingly, it's also the cheapest. Do wish they come in bigger bottles, as I need to keep replenishing. Will definitely continue buying..

Super!

Posted by Evolema on Aug 15, 2013

You feel that something is changing for the better. Hair grows faster and is regaining it darker color. Skin looks nice.

Good product that works at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Jun 18, 2013

I have been using this for a couple of years now, usually taking one a day, and it has brought my plasma zinc levels up, so I know it works.

Highly recommend

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 08, 2013

This product is so economical and worth taking. I take one a day to help repair my Thyroid function and for increased healing and immunity. I wouldn't be without them.

Good Value, Great Zinc.

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on May 12, 2009

I have tried various brands of Zinc and haven't noticed much but that isn't the case with this one. It is highly absorb able and pretty easy on the stomach. Combine that with a low price here at Iherb and you have a winner!

Buy it. Its fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1714757 on Apr 08, 2011

Please Iherb keep offering this zinc product! It works great and won't upset my stomach like all other 3 brands I've tried.

no nausea

Posted by Reviewer1499622 on May 15, 2012

This is an easily absorbed form of zinc that doesn't make me sick if I take it on an empty stomach. Good product, good value.

no more acne!

Posted by 5443751626682864003 on Mar 09, 2015

There's nothing more to be said, but no more acne! After researching why, as an adult, I was still suffering from acne, I decided to try taking zinc supplements to combat over 12 years of eating a vegetarian diet high in copper. It has done wonders to my skin

Good quality,price and zinc amount

Posted by XusoIherb on Aug 04, 2012

Good quality,price and zinc amount on each pill. Picolinate is one of the most absorbible zinc form

Best Zinc I have ever used.

Posted by grainfreeliving on Jul 22, 2015

ZInc Picolinate is the recommended form of zinc for pyrroles, and I have to agree. Any other form of zinc makes me extremely nauseous but this one I tolerate fine.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »