happy with this

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Dec 07, 2011

ok

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jul 29, 2015

Very close in value to NOW picolinate 50 mg which iHerb now say they can no longer ship to Aust. NOW zinc gluconate is not restricted...go figure? I have to take 100 mg daily for pyroluria, so take 4 Thompsons. Unfortunately these are the same size as NOW's even though they're half the strength. I'm on a budget so will stick with these unless the NOW brand's mysterious ban is lifted in the future.

Zinc Picolinate

Posted by 4771698141496164880 on Jun 12, 2016

I always take zinc picolinate because the body absorbs it better and this brand hopefully is a good one because it take years to know if the supplements you have been taking have worked! Good price too.

Perfect dosage

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jul 26, 2016

It is not recommended to take a high dosage of zinc yet it is difficult to find supplements with a reasonable dosage. This one is exactly as recommended and for a great price.

I take it with a cup of milk

Posted by Reviewer2703336 on Dec 12, 2015

I like this zinc. Hair doesn't fall out so much when i'm on it and it has yet to cauze me nausea

Robyn Louise

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 18, 2016

Good product well absorbed

Good quality

Posted by 5702083983222486435 on May 26, 2016

can be taken every 2-3 days good for me, if everyday can be 2much and less effective.

Zinc

Posted by 5551310172687741791 on Dec 16, 2014

Great product! I like it!

Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 20, 2015

Good product, easy to swallow.

heard it is the best form re absorption

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Apr 17, 2011

I have been taking it twice a week because of its reputation of high absorption. Pimples are getting down but this may be due to all the other stuff I take too: EP oil, fish oil, acai berry etc...sigh, things I have to do to get rid of pimples, man...I am rattling when I am walking...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »