July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Thorne Research, 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Thorne 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1754091 on Jun 02, 2010

This is 1 of the best products I've tried - since my Thyroid decided to pack it in I was tired & miserable - the 5-HTP has really helped.

Happy new customer

Posted by Reviewer2179088 on Nov 03, 2010

I ordered my herbs for the first time thru iHerb, it saved me money and the delivery was on my door step in Australia within 2 weeks. I will reorder thru iHerb again. Thankyou.

5 htp

Posted by Reviewer2269914 on Jan 25, 2011

I've used this product before while in Rosebud & although not using it everyday it worked well I suppose I still have some seratonans ,but in Australia it is expensive so I tried a cheaper version from N.Z. but it did not work the same or as well! So It was a wunderfull surprise to find this exelent product @ such a good price on the net thanks marijke

Thorne 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer3033237 on Mar 24, 2011

My naturopath has prescribed this for bedtime use, to help me relax more, so I sleep better. Have been a user of this for over 7 years with success.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »