excellent product

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on Apr 10, 2014

This is much better than the 1mg it makes such a difference. A great product so much more concentration.

Expensive, but best available

Posted by Reviewer1497090 on Jan 16, 2014

This is a good high strength product from a reliable brand. Have looked, but not found anything as good. Capsule size is on the smaller side (good for kids), as we use this for Autism support (1 a day, with B12 shots, etc.).

Good for me

Posted by klagoosh on Oct 24, 2013

So far so good. Men have to be careful with iron. This seems to be very good.

lowering my homocysteine level

Posted by Reviewer2613706 on Jan 16, 2013

I had been trying desperately to lower my homocysteine with a high dose of ordinary folate. It had worked in 2004, but not any more. Then I read about 5-MTHF and thought that 1 mg should do it. Disappointment again. Then I made a mistake and ordered 5-MTHF in the 5 mg strength. That did it. My number is 8.5 where I want it to be. I may have to toggle back and forth between the two strengths because it can be unwise to lower homocysteine too much.

VERY GOOD SERVICE

Posted by 5020326631191069277 on Dec 31, 2012

VERY GOOD SERVICE

Great supplement for depresssion

Posted by Reviewer1991305 on Nov 21, 2012

High concentrates of Folic Acid have been shown to aid anti-depressants in making more serotonin available to the body. I was using a prescription version called Deplin but the cost was too high for me. I've found this produce to give the same benefits. On days when I don't take it I notice more depression, so I take one daily. And you can't get the benefit by buying Folic Acid at the drugstore. One would have to consume dozens a day for the same or lesser benefit.