Reasonable replacement for Isocort

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Oct 04, 2012

I purchased this because Isocort (used for years) had changed their formulation and the new formula no longer has any adrenal in it. This is a reasonable substitute, but I believe I will try Thorne's Cortine next time.

Useful for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 4782785560337140323 on Apr 07, 2016

i am using these due to adrenal issues. this brand is recommended by STTM. They recommend Adrenal cortex ONLY not whole adrenal tissue.

Good source

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Aug 30, 2010

The dose I was on before was for 250 mg of this, but that product has been discontinued, and actually this dose seems to be what I now need. I think I was so depleted that I did need the higher dose for a while, but this is a much better maintenance dose for me, and Thorne is a very trustworthy brand.

Stamina for my stressed life.

Posted by 5278953516303709226 on Apr 14, 2015

This product has given me a shorter recoup time from the 2pm slump. Without caffeine. I take 1 or 2 per day.

Adrenal Cortex

Posted by Reviewer3186985 on Apr 06, 2011

I have taken Adrenal Cortrex in combination with another Thorne product (good company and great prices), Cortrex on the recommendation of my doctor when first diagnosed with Adrenal fatigue. The combo worked well. As I have recovered I get better results with products that support my body's production of hormones rather than top-up with the bovine product.

Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2972109 on May 02, 2011

Recommended by my Doctor of Osteopathy for the relief of adrenal fatigue which apparently I've had for decades. Good stuff!

great energy support

Posted by Reviewer1437768 on Jun 17, 2011

very good quality product, gives good energy

Adrenal caps

Posted by Reviewer2561573 on Apr 04, 2011

Great product and especially with the cheap shipping form Iherb.

Good for a child

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on Jul 13, 2016

It is good for a child, adult need a higher doses.

Seems Effective

Posted by 5709774726825986293 on Jan 06, 2014

I have been using this product for 2 months now & would say I have seen an improvement in my moods & energy levels, although am a bit concerned about the fact that it is bovine derived & need to do more research into that.