adrenal support

Posted by 5366899512419571632 on Apr 22, 2016

I have been taking adrenal cortex for 90 days now.. I like the energy that I now have, and over all health benefits. I would recommend this product for anyone who has stress in your life.

Feeling a difference

Posted by Reviewer2548039 on Feb 06, 2016

Not sure if it's just a coincidence but I have not needed to take a day time nap since starting this product 2 weeks ago. I have been dx with stage 3 adrenal fatigue but I am quite sure they are healing. I can't tolerate a lot of supplements needed to heal the adrenals so opted for this 'whole food source' and I am very happy with it!

Great price and seems to be good so far :)

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 07, 2016

I started taking this a couple of weeks ago along with a Jarrows vegan/adrenal supplement. Along with a methyl-B12 and folinic acid, I am already feeling positive results. I have Hashis and a couple of other health issues and I need to support my adrenal glands which, according to my functional doctor, are "stuffed"! :) But we both strongly believe this will help and I already feel like it is. Will definitely continue to use this and am about to order some more today!! PS this is a great price, SO much cheaper than another brand I had originally bought. I also like that this is bovine, not porcine.

Thorne nail adrenal formulas

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Dec 13, 2015

Great product. I can always rely on Thorne to deliver

Thorne Research, Adrenal Cortex, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 12, 2015

Thorne Research, Adrenal Cortex, 60 Veggie Caps

More Effective compare to other brand

Posted by 5371513790858680495 on Sep 02, 2015

I take less of this product to produce the same effect of other brand. Very effective and save my money.

Great for inflammation

Posted by 5292330844061736207 on Aug 06, 2015

I will always keep a bottle of this just in case. It replaces corticosteroid in my medicine cabinet. What it did to me: - flatten my C-section keloid after several days taking it - cures eczema attack that usually flares during stressful situation Great natural alternative to steroid :) update: my 5 yo daughter has rather severe eczema on her buttocks, legs, elbow and face. This will flare up especially after eating sugary food. I gave her one capsule (opened and mixed to honey) and the eczema calmed down.

Adrenal Cortex

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015

Our adrenals play such an important roll in our overall well being. Take care of them, and they will produce the function they were meant to do.

Thorne Cortex

Posted by 5596947719968895192 on Mar 28, 2015

Very good, have to order more again for my AF

Life changing Thorne adrenal cortex

Posted by 4963719687532201645 on Mar 03, 2015

This product has made a huge difference to my well being. My energy has returned, and feel much happier and healthier. For adrenal fatigue I will recommend this to anyone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »